Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on May 3, 2017
Another game that I purchased for the Final Fantasy XIV promotion (which I have yet to receive the codes for). I have Super Mario Bros 1 on my Wii's virtual console, so I figured I might as well get this on my WiiU's virtual console. Maybe it'll encourage me to use my WiiU more once I'm done playing Breath of the Wild.
on November 21, 2010
And for only 8 bucks! There is obviously no point in me reviewing the game itself, since it has been done many many times and by much smarter and more articulate people than me. And most already know how good it is anyway. So I'll comment on the whole process and ease of purchasing this and playing on your Wii. Purchasing was quick and easy. Instantly after getting payment approved I received my code. It was all numbers, so you don't have to spend too long typing it on the Wii. I put it in, and it took me to the download page. Download was very very quick and this game does not take up a lot of room. Within minutes of purchasing, I was ridding Yoshi and spitting out fireballs converted from Red Koopas. And the best part is, when you exit the game, you can come back to that exact point next time. So you could be smack dab in the middle of a level, press pause and then the Wii home button and turn off the game. When you turn it back on and select the game to play it, you will return to the Wii Home menu. Select Clear, and it will take you to the paused game! Oh, and since the classic controller plugs into the Wii remote, it is essentially wireless. So in many ways, this is better than actually playing it on the SNES. Definitely worth the 8 bucks
on February 18, 2015
Purchasing Super Mario World via Online Game code was quick and easy. I have fond memories playing SMW on my SNES in the 90's.
Back then, you couldn't save the game anywhere you wanted. If you wanted to quit, you would have to start all over again.
If you have a Wii, you can save your game anywhere you want, no more starting over. SMW is a timeless classic SNES game, it was fun
back then and still is today.

If you purchase the online code from Amazon, no more waiting for your game to arrive in the mail. You receive your game immediately.
Also, the price is cheaper than buying it from the Wii virtual console. On the Wii VC, it's 800 Wii pts.($8.00) You can't pay the exact amount of $8.00. You have to purchase Wii points from 1000 pts-5000 pts. Let me tell you, SMW is one of the best SNES games ever
made. If you're a Retro gamer like myself, what are you waiting for?
on July 27, 2013
I had never played this game and I wanted to try it so I bought a game code from amazon. The game code was delivered promptly and it worked on our Wii console. The game is very fun and I can see why it is a favorite game for many people. The game code is very convenient because you don't have to spend $20 whole dollars on a Wii points card, where you run the risk of scratching off the code on the card. Also it is better so you can just spend a few dollars and get just the game you want. It is a great deal for a fun game!
on July 8, 2017
So I purchased this code an out 2 years ago and decided to gat another for a different Wii console. I got the exact code twice so I can't redeem. Wish I could get a refund, such a rip off
on August 22, 2015
I'm so happy to find the classic Mario games here for Wii. I still have yet to expand my Wii library, but I was nostalgic for the older games I played on SNES. It's just like I remember. Smooth transaction, the code worked great for me. :) I will be looking for more games like this to complete my Wii library. Thank you.
on July 25, 2013
This is an easy and fast way to get classic games for the Nintendo Wii, I highly recommend getting this game, this way. BE SURE TO HAVE A CLASSIC CONTROLLER OR A PRO CLASSIC CONTROLLER, the game only works with those controllers. Or even the gamecube controller, but I find it uncomfortable.

The code was given within 10 minutes of the checkout and I just had to put it on my Wii and BAM. Love the online games code way to get stuff from amazon.
on April 23, 2017
Not for regular wii like other reviews stated.
on March 18, 2017
I GOT A NEW WII AND I CANT PUT THIS GAME ON THE NEW WII BECAUSE THE CODE WAS ALREADY USED :(
on August 1, 2016
It's my youth on an big screen TV. What more could I ask for? I remember playing this for hours on end. I had emulators, but wanted to support Nintendo and prefer this method, too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.