Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on June 22, 2011
When I buy a cooking book I expect it to have mostly recipes that can be used in my eveyday cooking. This one used many hard to find ingredients (unless you live in Seattle, the Bay Area or also if you can afford to shop at Whole Foods all the time, which most of us can't). The recipes are interesting but not great. If you are looking for an easier-to-gather-the-ingredients kind of book, try the Moosewook collective series, most of their recipes are down to earth and very tasty. Also, the pictures of this book are plenty, but too many of them don't have to do with the recipes themselves but instead show the artistic eye of the photographer... Well, I wanted a cookbook, not a coffee-table display book.
on July 8, 2015
Very boring food recipes with ingredients I would never purchase. Recipes just did not sound "Delicious" to me.