Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now 25% off select Graco products

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 28, 2012
For years I have had 15-20 SNES games with only 4 cartridge protectors. I ordered enough of these to cover all of my games. Other than the lack of a Nintendo symbol on the front, these covers are exactly the same if not a little tighter fitting because they are new. Not much else to say. If you need some SNES cartridge protectors, these are for you.
on September 28, 2011
There isn't much too really say but they work like they are meant to. They fit, they are cheap and they protect my games.
on January 25, 2013
These are fairly faithful reproductions of the dust covers that Nintendo used to make. The only difference being, that it has a "GGG" logo in the square in the center, instead of a SNES logo. This is most likely do to copyrights issues, because as I understand it, Nintendo released their molds to 3rd party developers, but don't give them permission to use Nintendo logo. The plastic is pretty much identical to what used to come with SNES games, and it doesn't feel "made in China" cheap(like allot of 3rd party retro re-releases do).

As far as function goes, they fit snugly over my old SNES library, and help keep them from becoming damaged/dust. While I wouldn't reccomend you putting your most rare games in these(try using something that protects all sides like cartridge rental boxes) for your everyday games worth less than $100, this does the trick with style.

All in all, it's exactly what I wanted, and for a decent price too! I bought 6 of them, and will most likely buy more as my collection grows.

Happy gaming!
on January 24, 2012
We all lose the dust covers and it is foolish not to replace them before you clean your cartridges. These fit a little tight but I suspect this is due to some rough handling by the USPS during shipping. They are same thickness as the original ones from back in the day and I'm absolutely pleased with this purchase. If you have a gamer in your household or on your gift list and they are into SNES/Super Nintendo you can't go wrong with this gift. As the games get older it's really important to protect them as they become more valuable and rare.
on August 30, 2016
See image: top is previous GGG order, bottom is most recent order.
A couple months ago I ordered these dust covers and they were just awesome! Perfect all the way around! So, naturally, I ordered some more and this last batch was just terrible! The plastic is so warped on these new ones that you literally have to stretch it with your fingers just so you can get the game in. Some people might prefer them to be this snug but not even the originals were this bad. Really inconsistent quality. If your buying these to protect some of your more expensive cartridges, you could take a chance with these or better yet order some originals off eBay. You might end up scraping/scratching your cartridges with these covers.
on July 10, 2016
I'm new to collecting Super Nes Cartridges so far I have ten in my collection the six games that I have covered with these dust covers are as follows #1 Chester Cheetah Too Cool To Fool #2 Chester Cheetah Wild Wild Quest #3 Captain America and The Avengers #4 Pit-Fighter #5 Super Star Wars and #6 The Lion King. these dust covers are made of a strong durable plastic and I love the way they fit securely over each cartridge. I will certainly order more in the future as my Super Nes collection continues to grow.
on June 27, 2012
These fit and look nearly identical to the originals that came with games back in the day. The "GGG" logo imprinted on these even occupies the same space that had the logo on the old ones. Unless you're trying to build complete original sets for games (original book, box, game, cover, etc..) - these will work perfectly.
on January 1, 2013
I compared these to my original SNES dust covers, they are quite literally the same thing. Not flimsy, snug fit on cartridges, convenient lot of six, cost less than originals currently being sold on amazon but do same job. There's not much I can say about hunks of plastic. Its funny how some sellers try to discredit these 3rd party dust covers and justify high prices for their original versions. If having original SNES dust covers means THAT much to you, then go pay more.
on February 1, 2016
This is the perfect solution for old SNES games of mine that don't have the dust cover. These look and feel exactly like the older OEM Nintendo version and even with a different logo on the front, it's hard to tell the difference between these and the older ones. These fit snugly around my games and are very sturdy.
on February 6, 2016
I love this product, it's exactly as described in the description in that it comes with six Snes dust covers for your Snes games and they fit perfectly, also it's reasonably priced. I'm definitely buying more of these in the future from this company.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.