|Brand Name||Super Power Supply®|
|Series||Antenna 3 9dBi RP-SMA|
|Item model number||010-SPS-10515|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 4.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.5 x 4.7 x 0.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Super Power Supply 3 x 9dBi 2.4GHz 5GHz Dual Band WiFi RP-SMA Antenna for Routers Asus RT-AC66U RT-N66U RT-N16 AC1750 D-Link DIR-655 DIR-665 N900 Buffalo WZR-HP-G450H Netgear Nighthawk R7000 Linksys
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.15. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This item includes 9dBi antennas, great for repeaters, access points, and long range. These provide 2 to 4 times the gain of stock antennas. They are 15 inches in length.
- These antennas have RP SMA connectors and are compatible with many models including Buffalo WHR series routers, Cisco and Linksys WRT160NL, and E series, Proxim, US Robotics, Wi-LAN, and Tranzeo brand routers. Any router that has RP SMA connectors works! Also works with all USB and PCI WiFi adapters with RP SMA connectors.
- 3 High Gain 9dBi omni-directional antennas with RP SMA adapters
- 1 Year Warranty
- for Routers ASUS RT-N16 RT-N66U RT-AC66U RT-AC1750 D-Link DIR-655 DIR-665 Buffalo WZR-HP-G450H TP-Link TL-WR1043ND TL-WR2543ND TL-WDR4300 Omni Directional Network Extension Mini PCIe PCI Cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Super Power Supply||All in good time||DBROTH||Queenti||Fosfun||DBROTH|
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 15.5 x 0.7 in||0.59 x 15.35 x 1.77 in||3.46 x 15.28 x 0.79 in||2.36 x 16 x 2.36 in||3.25 x 15.45 x 0.8 in||2.6 x 6.59 x 0.71 in|
9dBi Antennas made for any RP-SMA router, not just the models included in the title.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My in-laws have an office building about 100 yards away from their house. The office building has main internet connection and the cable company told them they would have to purchase a second monthly subscription to have cable internet ran to the house. I don't think so.
I set them up with two ASUS RT-N16 routers, one acting a bridge and placed in a location in the house that received OK signal from the other RT-N16 in the office. This worked well enough, but was occasionally spotty due to the somewhat weak signal especially on poor weather days.
I had wanted to purchase some larger aftermarket antennas for a while, but I never took the plunge because of the conflicting reviews for other antennas. I found these on Amazon and they seemed to be reviewed well, with a couple of negatives sprinkled in and they also had a decent price, so I took the plunge. I'm VERY happy that I did. I bought two sets, one set for both routers. My wireless signal between the two improved about 30 dbm and speeds also improved from around a 5mb connection to about 20mb (if I'm recalling correctly).
I believe, with realistic expectations and an understanding of your wireless network, these antennas are well worth the money.