Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Join the princess as she runs, jumps, floats, and fights her way through eight worlds to save Mario from Bowser!
- Tap into her unique powers/vibes using the touch screen which enables her to whirl, catch fire, tear and become invincible.
- Use her parasol as a shield, a boat, to pick up and consume enemies and to whack Bowser's minions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Super Princess Peach brings back the classic Mario game action, with a twist. The roles are reversed this time, as Mario has been kidnapped and Princess Peach is off to rescue him! Guide her through a series of classic 2D side-scrollers to rescue the classic game hero. She'll be helped along by Kassaa, a magical umbrella. Kassaa can be used for a variety of things -- from striking enemies, to helping Peach float.
From the Manufacturer
When Bowser kidnaps Mario and Luigi and gets hold of the magical Vibe Wand, he heads off for Vibe Island with a troop of minions in tow. Intent on rescuing the Mario Bros., Peach gives chase, only to find herself affected by the vibes given off by the island. Using these newfound vibes to channel special abilities, she sets off to rescue Mario and Luigi!
- Play as Princess Peach, out to rescue the Mario Bros! Whack Bowser's minions with your parasol!
- Peach channels vibes into special abilities. Float through the air when she's happy, burn through walls when shes mad, or make vegetation grow with her tears!
- Run, jump, float, and fight through eight worlds to find Mario!
Peach's vibe powers include:
- Joy: Peach whirls about like a cyclone, creating air currents that will spin windmills, clear away enemies, or even lift her high into the air.
- Rage: Peach catches fire, burning enemies and wood impediments.
- Gloom: Peach weeps and runs incredibly fast, during which time she's invincible. Her tears can cause plants to grow, among other things.
- Calm: Peach becomes invincible and slowly regains health.
Top customer reviews
Great touchscreen controls, cartoony graphics, simple difficulty, and fun platforming sections. Although, some levels might be too easy to figure it out.
If you're fan of Peach, then this game will be great to recommend.
as you went along. I would say that the first five or six worlds are not as hard as the rest. There are eight worlds, and the last two are pretty challenging. I would say the last world, World 8, was really challenging. You have to move against the clock, and there are a lot of booby traps and enemies. It gets frustrating but its not unbeatable, and you get a real sense of satisfaction from beating it.
This game reminded me a bit of Yoshi's Island for SNES or the New Yoshi's Island for DS....You got your own 4 super powers as Peach, and you don't just jump on enemies, you have to attack them with your parasol. So in that way its a little different than Super Mario Land or Super Mario Bros.
People say this game is sexist, but whatever, they are trying something different, I don't think it's a big deal. Peach has got joy, happiness, anger, and sadness? Well either way she cfries to run faster, uses anger to stop on things and burn (acts like fire), joy to refilll her health at the cost of magic...
The one thing I did not like was that the collecting of special items such as puzzle pieces, and Toads was pretty useless. Sure, if you collect puzzle pieces you can put together some puzzle but who cares? Nobody. If you collect the Toads, I don't think anything happens. Each level has 3 Toads you can collect, kind of like the 3 coins in Super Mario Land... but the diffences is that in Mario you can use your coins to save, or gain powerups (5 coins grants you the ability to save). In this game, I didn't see any sort of benefit, which is a shame. They could have at least let you unlock bonus levels, or whatever. Here, you collect music notes or whatever..WHOOOOPPEEE you can listen to level 2's music score in the music room!! OK NOBODY CARES. lame.
Another thing I found to be annoying were the controls. For example, when on top of a green pipe, you had to be exactly in the middle to go down. If you are off center, forget it. And this was a problem when encountering bad guys such as Boos, because I'm trying to go down a ladder or a pipe and my Peach refuses because she is not in the exact middle so she dies. But it was a minor nuisance....not a huge deal.
What I DID like was the level design, pretty cool like most Mario games.
Overall, its a fun game. Solid level design, fun gameplay, but zero replayability, not really as good as Super Mario land, and sometimes had aggravating controls. But not bad.