Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
KJV Super Giant Print Reference Bible, Black Simulated Leather (King James Version) Imitation Leather – Large Print, December 3, 1996
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I searched high and low for the best possible price, and I initially worried (because the purchase price was so low, frankly) that I might wind up with a flawed or sub-standard copy of this Bible. As it turns out, I needn't have been concerned. (^.^)
Upon close inspection, I've found that this Bible is nearly as flawless as any other Bible I've ever owned (some of which were *much* more expensive.)
1) The text is blissfully huge, crisp, clear, and easy to read in the mediocre glow of my ~15 watt CFL bedside lamp. The line spacing is also quite generous.
2) The reference notations are clear and easily read without squinting as well, but not so large as to be a distraction.
3) The text is also uniform (both black and red) in opacity, and does not have a faded or 'washed out' appearance. (Neither does the ink smudge or smear at all when rubbed, as can sometimes be the case with cheaper Bibles.)
4) The pages are thin (as expected), but not too thin, and I've discovered no wrinkles, blemishes, folds, or tears in (or on) any of them.
5) The (burgundy bonded leather) binding is tightly stitched, without flaw, and smells faintly of 'new leather.' (The gold 'O' in 'HOLY' on the front cover is faded between 5 and 6 o'clock, but only very slightly - to the extent that I don't think it's easily noticed, really.)
6) The index notches aren't the classic semi-circle shape I'm accustomed to, but are slightly squared instead - which I believe looks more appealing - functionally however, there's no difference that I can discern.
7) The Bible's dimensions are 10 5/8" (L) x 7 5/16" (W) x 1 5/8" (D), and it weighs 3 pounds, 11 ounces.
Overall, I am VERY pleased with this purchase.
I went to my mothers house the other day and she was reading her old little bible and I asked her why and she said this one was too heavy.
It is a very heavy book so keep that in mind.
It's still a very nice Bible.
The cover does not hold up very well. After 27 months it is in pretty bad shape. But, I have done very extensive searches and this is definitely the one Bible I like best. I do not want a reference Bible. I just want God's Word. This is a very good Bible and worth replacing. If it had a genuine leather cover it would be better, but I am giving it 5 stars because I am so thrilled to have the very large print.