CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $26.05 shipping
Art Bin Super Satchel Scrapbooking Storage Case Rack
|Price:||$36.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.66 (27%)|
- 15.5 x 16.8 x 15.6 inches
- The interior walls of each cube are pre-drilled with a series of rows of "ports" to accommodate a custom designed "rail" which acts as a support system.
- The super satchel boxes slide out for easy access to all of your supplies. All Super Satchel Series Boxes are sold separately.
- Each super satchel cube comes with 6 sets of rails which allows you to store slim, standard, and double deep super satchel boxes.
- Stackable with other Cubes.
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Super Satchel Cube Is a great way to organize your office, craft room, art studio or sewing room. It comes with instructions and all hardware for easy assembly. Each Super Satchel Cube comes with 6 sets of adjustable rails, allowing you to customize storage of standard, slim and double deep Super Satchel Boxes. The tops and bottoms of each cube are pre-drilled and include pegs for a stacking option. Caps for the top holes of each cube are also included for a finished look. This product is compliant with current regulations in the State of California. Super Satchel Series Boxes that fit in the Cube include: 9001AB, 9100AB, 9007AB, 9101AB, 6955AB, 6955AA, 6955AG, 6990AB, 6990AA,6990AG, 6945AB, 6959AB, and 9002AB. All Super Satchel Series Boxes are sold separately. Add Super Satchel Cube Casters (6856SW) to allow for easy movement (also sold separately).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Not the clearest directions, but simple to assemble. The back piece is only painted white on one side, so make sure it is facing inside the cube or you will have a tan inside back wall. I ended up spray painting the tan to make it all white. Easy fix.