Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks, 20 Pounds, Lose It Faster! Hardcover – December 31, 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Using the same principlesâ??meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement and diet confusionâ??that made his SHRED a major #1 bestsellerâ??Dr. Ian K. Smith has developed what dieters told him they needed: a quick-acting plan that is safe and easy to follow at home, at work, or on the road.SUPER SHREDIt's a program with four week-long cycles:--Foundation, when you'll eat four meals and three snacks a day, start shedding pounds and set yourself up for success--Accelerate, when you'll kick it up and speed up weight loss--Shape, the toughest week in the program, and the one that will get your body back by keeping it guessing--Tenacious, a final sprint that cements your improved eating habits and melts off those last stubborn poundsThe SHRED system never leaves you hungry. It's a completely new way to lose weight, stay slender, and feel fantastic about your body, mind and spirit!Includes more than 50 all-new recipes for meal replacing smoothies and soups!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Day 1 (02/10/14) - 331.4 lbs
Day 2 - 328.6
Day 3 - 324.8
Day 4 - 323
Day 5 - 322.4
Day 6 - 321.8
Day 7 - 319.8
Day 8 - 318.6
Day 9 - 317
Day 10 - 317.6
Day 11 - 316.4
Day 12 - 316
Day 13 - 314.8
Day 14 - 314.2
Day 15 - 313.2
Day 16 - 313.6
Day 17 - 313.4
Day 18 - 312.2
Day 19 - 312
Day 20 - 309.2
Day 21 - 308.2
Day 22 - 307.8
Day 23 - 307.8
Day 24 - 307.2
Day 25 - 306
Day 26 - 304.8
Day 27 - 305.4
Day 28 - 304
Day 29 (03/10/14)- 302
I lost 29.4 pounds. My plan is to take a week off and restart the program.
1. Add an alarm to your phone for eating times
2. Don't eat any processed foods. Natural soups and smoothies have fewer calories and you can make them to your liking.
3. I wasn't as strict on the exercise but I tried to do at least 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week.
4. Don't weigh in all the time. Just at the end of the week otherwise you might get discouraged.
5. Before you start, cut out soda, sweets, alcohol, and drink a ton of water. It will get you used to it.
6. Feel free to adjust to what you like but keep within reason (For example: 5oz fish with 2 servings of veggies = canned tuna with carrots and celery. I treated it like a crab/fish dip)
7. Plan your week in advance at the grocery store and write it out for ease of use during the week
8. Don't eat at restaurants EVER, lol
9. Buy fun lunch totes, soup containers (Mini crock pot warmer), and smoothie cups. It made me excited to use my new kitchen gadgets.
10. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you mess up, forgive and start again. Before long you will like the healthy eating
UPDATE: I just finished the 4th week. I lost 13 lbs and 12 inches. I will start another round of this to see if I can lose more weight. It works if you stick to it. I changed the 3rd and 4th meals for the past 3 days and still lost weight.
Update: I just finished my 2nd round. I lost another 9 lbs and 7 more inches. I was doing Les Mills Combat with this round. I started my 3rd round today. I may add more cardio and resistance training. I wish I had Les Mills Pump to add. This diet is working for me.