Super Flex Silicone Oven Mitt, Deluxe Quilted Liner, 1 Pair, Royal Blue, Bonus Sauce Brush
|Sale:||$17.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$17.03 (49%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT PROTECTION FROM BURNS * The heat resistant seamless 100% FDA approved silicone outer shell with raised pad areas protects your hands and wrists while giving you extra time to hold and move hot stuff, up to 450 Degrees Fahenheit (232 Degrees Celsius).
- SUPERB FLEXIBLE NONSLIP GRIP * The grippiness of the silicone "O" and "Y" pads helps you to confidently grasp whatver hot pot, pan, bowl, or other container you are moving while avoiding the "lobster claw" effect of other silicone mitts.heat protection
- COMFORTABLE DELUXE QUILTED INNER LINER * Made from 100% cotton fabric with polyester fill that gives you even more protection from the heat. You can even pull it inside out for cleaning, and then tuck it back in after it dries.
- WATERPROOF AND OIL PROOF OUTER SHELL * Protects against spills, lets you work with food in hot water or oil, pickup large pieces of foods like roasts, and easily wash the gloves while wearing them at the sink.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST * Many different sized people in the same family or group can use the same pair of these awesome mitts. Even those with smaller hands can firmly grip hot items and move them.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Super Flex Silicone Oven Mitt, Deluxe Quilted Liner, 1 Pair, Royal Blue, Bonus Sauce Brush
Homwe Professional Silicone Oven Mitt - 1 Pair - Extra Long Oven Mitts with Quilted Liner for Extra Protection - Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Triumphant Chef.||HomweStore||ElbeeHome||citta-direct||BelMart||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||—||0.75 lb||0.5 lb||0.7 lb||5.8 ounces||5.28 ounces|
Stop Burning Your Hands in Your Kitchen!
The Triumphant Chef Super Flex Silicone Oven Mitts let you work confidently with hot items.- How often have your fingers been seared while reaching into the oven for a pie or muffin tin?
- Has a pot ever slipped from your hands and spilled because you just could not get a good grip with your mitts?
- Have you ever wished that you could handle hot food directly and easily, instead of using clumsy utensils?
- Do you have to wait until you wash your current mitts in the clothes washer before you can use them again?
With a pair of these super flex, super grip silicone oven mitts, you can eliminate these issues and more.- Reach into the oven and securely grab your cooking pan, tin, or plate.
- Grab any pan or pot with the confidence that it will not slip from your hands.
- Handle food directly, removing it from the pan when ready or rearranging it on the cooking surface.
- Easily hold large pieces of hot food in place while you carve them.
- Clean the waterproof silicone mitts with just soap and water, right in the kitchen sink, so you can use them again immediately.
Work confidently in the kitchen, on top of the stove, and in the oven. You can even use these out at the grill. Get a pair of Super Flex Silicone Oven Mitts today.
BONUS - We even bonus you with one of our great silicone sauce brushes for basting your oven delights.
GREAT GIFTS - Save your friends and family from yelps of pain in the kitchen. These mitts make great people pleasing gifts for weddings, birthdays, and Christmas.
CLICK the Buy button on the top of this page to get your pair of Super Flex Silicone Oven Mitts RIGHT NOW!!
Top Customer Reviews
The Triumphant Chef Silicone mitts are without a doubt the most comfortable and heat-resistant mitts I have ever used around a grill. With a matched pair for the first time, I was able to remove the exceptionally hot spit that held a beautifully roasted grass-fed standing rib roast and hold it for as long as I wished with no hint of the heat within my grasp. If you need protection from heat when you grill I think you will be very pleased with this terrific product.
UPDATE: In the intervening months since I first reviewed these excellent silicone mitts, they continue to bring a smile to my face each time I use them. Perhaps the biggest smile came when I recently introduced them to my daughter, who cooks and bakes much more than I do. She simply said, "Dad, this is what I want you to get me next Christmas."
I recently found a new video that the seller made to show how they can truly protect from high temperatures. I have never given this a thought because these mitts do such a great job for me, but now I wonder just how high a temperature I might have encountered with them. The next time I use them in a really hot situation I plan to measure the heat with an instant read thermometer just to satisfy my curiosity. In the meantime, you want to see them in action at 450 degrees, check out the video.
I took his advice and am so glad I did. I tend to forget that the handles to most of our pots and pans get hot while cooking. After grabbing the hot handles, letting go, doing the "did not stop and think" dance while shaking my blistered hand and pledging to never do it again as I run cold water over my palm, I decided to honor that pledge the last time I did it.
These gloves protect the hands for temperatures up to 400 degrees. They protect my large hands from those pesky pots and pans on the stove top, in the oven and on the grill. I have found that they double as pot holders and work great for getting a better grip while opening jar lids.
These attractive red mitts come fit my big hands; however, they come in a smaller size that my wife insists that I order for her.
This is a quality product that has made a big safety difference during my cooking efforts.
I will say that I haven't used the free sauce brush included with the mitts yet. Thus far I've had no reason to. Perhaps it's simply not useful to someone like me. If I ever find a use for it, I'll come back with my thoughts on it.
I was also slightly frustrated that the brush sent to me was red even though the mitts were black, especially after my original issue/review below.
If you care about aesthetics like I do, then it most certainly is not "Royal Purple", as seen in the below picture comparison of the product shipped to me versus the advertisement picture. Some might argue that purple isn't aesthetically pleasing at all, but I love a deep, royal purple...to each their own.