Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,097 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,550 reviews
on April 23, 2017
My kids and I absolutely love this game. I wish it came out on the Wii-U. The Wii-U game "Super Smash Brother Brawl" wasn't nearly as good as this one, mainly because of the multiplayer adventure "campaign".

I have recommended this game to many friends.
on October 7, 2016
Another great Smash installment, Some great new characters like Kid Icarus and wario. Some great new moves including the cool final smash. 12 cool stages and good amount of content!
on April 21, 2017
The graphics are great. My grandson loved it. Unfortunately the game stopped after a short time playing and the screen said to eject game and refer to manual. Nothing in manual. Will return for an exchange and try again.
on March 19, 2017
grandson loved this game
on July 28, 2012
I purchased this game because it is the best game Nintendo has made ever. Well, until they make a new one! :) I will be purchasing titles like this in the future because of their awesome gameplay and the fact that it's always different. Put the bots on lvl 10 and see if you can even get a hit it likewise! Keeps you playing just so you can get better and hone your wicked thumb button pressing skills! My opinion is Mario is the best character because he's the most well rounded. Of course nintendo would want to make him the best too since he IS MARIO! Lets-a-go!
on December 19, 2012
My two older boys (11 and 13) had been begging and pleading for this game for months. I was unable to find it in stores so Amazon came to the rescue! I was worried that this game would be like so many others and become boring after a week or two when they beat the game but it's been nearly two months and it's still their favorite. It challenges and entertains them but is easy and fun enough for our 6 year old to jump in (and he's not generally into video games). Overall, I am extremely happy with the purchase of this video game!!!
on March 9, 2017
I started playing this and it was amazing. I love games. I can't wait to play it with my family and friends. Great game. Thanks.
review image review image
on June 10, 2014
I'm rating this game 4 stars for one reason...I wish it was more competitive. I know nintendo's aim is to be fun, and family friendly--but this is no Smash Bros Melee. I like the idea of the smash ball, it gives some people more of a chance and can change the tide. But then you have characters that appear to be a bit over-powered like meta knight, which showed up in large numbers in tournaments.

Don't get me wrong, my friends and I will still scream at the screen and argue about who is better--but there's no real space for combos. Regardless of that, I am pleased with this game and would recommend it to others--it's really fun for everyone!

Pros:
--fun, family friendly
--can use wii remote and nun-chuck or gamecube controller
--4 player

Cons:
--over-powered characters
--no real combos possibilities

Can't wait for the new one!!!
on July 23, 2017
This is a great game ! Can't say it's better than Melee because I grew up with Melee, but this one takes the cake. I'll continue playing this hoping for more to come that I'll enjoy 👍🏼
on January 6, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my niece and nephews and it's their first experience with the Smash Bros. series. To be honest I actually prefer Brawl over the newer Wii U version regardless of it being in HD. The music is better overall and The Subspace Emissary is a fun adventure mode which is completely missing from the Wii U version.

This is a great game for the Wii and anyone who buys it will enjoy it. It has a lot of replay value and various modes to keep you busy for a long time. The ability to use the Gamecube controller on the Wii is also an added benefit since the controller ports were standard on the earlier Wii models.

It's a fun game whether you play alone or with a group of friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.