Super Strong Garden Trowel - Stainless Steel - Ergonomic Grip - Perfect Hand Shovel for Weeding, Transplanting and Digging in Garden Beds - Hand-E Garden Trowel by Garden Guru Lawn and Garden Tools
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ONE TOOL ALL GARDENERS USE - Planting, transplanting, removing stubborn weeds, mixing soil and compost or scooping fertilizer, the Hand-E Garden Trowel is the Gardeners Go To Tool.
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL - Rust Resistant Blade is Thick for Strength and Durability, Wide and Concave for Scooping, Properly Designed for Professional Grade Applications.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Large and Thick with Thumb Rest on top and Finger Grooves on bottom. Well Designed for those in search of an Agreeable Grip that Minimizes Hand Stress and Fatigue.
- NOT JUST FOR GARDENING - Strong, rugged and well suited for nearly all outdoor assignments. Placer mining for gold, metal detecting for lost treasure or camping with friends, this trowel will come in handy for all your digging purposes and you will be glad to have it stowed away in your backpack.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - If there are any unexpected issues with any of our products, we have you covered. We are on call 24/7 to assist all customers and we guarantee to correct any problems fast and hassle free. No confusing, legal ease, run around…guaranteed! 100% Customer Satisfaction, plain and simple.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
DIG, PLANT, TRANSPLANT, WEED, SCOOP, SHOVEL The Hand-E Garden Trowel is arguably the Gardeners Must Used Tool.
The Hand-E Garden Trowel is Comfortable yet Durable and like all Garden Guru Lawn and Garden Tools…Guaranteed For Life.
Included with your purchase of the Hand-E Garden Trowel is a Daily Maintenance and Care Guide.
Stainless Steel Trowel – Rust Resistant Blade is Large and Strong for Scooping and Planting.
Ergonomic Comfortable Handle – Is the Perfect Size and Shape to Minimize Hand and Wrist Stress over extended working periods.
Ideal Size and Weight – Total Length of Tool = 13 1/4 inches — Length of Trowel Blade = 5 1/2 inches — Trowel Width at Widest Point = 3 3/8 inches — Handle Length = 6 inches — Weight = 9 ounces
Easy to Care For – Detailed Instructions Included with Purchase
No Buyer Risk – Life Time 100% Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Add to Cart - Click on the Yellow Button Today and Make Your Purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The promised "Care Guide" is indeed arrived in my email short after the delivery, and a wonder it was! I cannot help quoting a section verbatim:
1. After each day’s use, clean the dirt, sap and plant residue off the stainless steel trowel and handle by using mildly soapy water and an
old toothbrush or other non-metallic brush. Avoid chlorine based soaps, they can damage the stainless steel. Also, do not leave the trowel submerged in water for an extended period of time. Clean and dry quickly!
2. After cleaning, be sure to dry well with a cloth and spray oil based lubricant on both sides of the trowel. Wipe excess oil off before storing.
3. After lubricating make sure to store the trowel in a dry place out of the weather.
Are you serious? "Spray oil based lubricant" -- is it a gun or a simple garden tool? I have a set of good cooking knives made of machine steel (the sort they made ploughs of) that never pretended to be stainless. I dry them and shove in the drawer. They never got any stains, ever.
After having read the "Guide," I thought I purchased a cheap piece of junk instead of easy maintenance reliable stainless steel tool, but decided to give it a try. For the credit to this trowel I have to say that after I had kept it on a covered patio (under the roof) for a month just nocking off the dirt, it did not in fact become any worse. So, at the end of the day it seems to be indeed stainless.
One design comment: The handle is black and green. There is no need for it to be "camouflaged"! Maybe I'll add a "tail" to mine. : )
The trowel is so well balanced that I enjoy throwing it at the ground and having it stick, like a professional knife thrower!
The bottom line is: I've done everything as for planting the tomatoes. (I also watered the land, of course, but that part has got nothing to do with troweling...) Therefore, I'm expecting to see some young growth any day now!
Most recent customer reviews
may be too big for small hands