|Item Weight||31 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20.6 x 12.3 x 6.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WN-4500|
|Vehicle Service Type||ATV, UTV|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SuperATV ATV and UTV Winch Kit: 4500 Lb. Black Ops Winch with 50 Ft Synthetic Rope, Wireless Remote, and Aluminum Fairlead - 12V Electric Motor with 4500Lbs Rated Line Pull and Automatic Shut Off
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【FITMENT】: Fits most bumpers or winch mounts with a 3.0 x 6.6 inch (76 x 168 mm) mounting bolt pattern | 100% Fitment guaranteed with a machine specific mounting plate ✔️
- 【ELITE WINCH SYSTEM】: DC 12 volt 1.3 HP motor with a 166:1 gear ratio to create extreme pulling forces
- 【BRAKE MECHANISM】: Automatic braking applied to the drum when motor is stopped or a load is attached
- 【CONTROL OPTIONS】: Wired rocker switch or wireless remote control for operating from a safe distance
- 【WARRANTY】: Each Winch carries a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects | Lifetime of customer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fits most bumpers or winch mounts with a 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern.
- Requires machine specific mounting plate or winch ready bumper (sold separately)
SuperATV 4500 lb. Winch
When you get into trouble, a SuperATV’s 4500 lb. Black Ops Winch is your best friend. This winch comes loaded with a 50' synthetic rope, wireless remote control, brakes to hold the spool on inclines, and weather proof seals to keep your gears turning and electrical system safe. It’s rugged, powerful, and versatile because it’s got to be ready to work when you need it most. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud.
- 4500 lb rated line pull
- Synthetic 50' rope
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 4500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.
We have dozens of winch mount plates and winch ready bumpers for your machine so you can install it how you want! Don't forget your Winch Accessory Kit and Winch Cover!
- 166:1 gear ratio
- 4500 lb rated line pull
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.3 hp motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH)—14.49" x 4.60” x 4.37"
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Utilizes durable heavy gauge wiring
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless water resistant remote control w/ auto shutoff
The SuperATV Story
SuperATV started with a passion for off-roading that’s probably a lot like yours. Our first product, a 2” Polaris Sportsman EZ Install lift kit, came as a result of our founder Harold Hunt’s love of creek riding.
The success of the lift kit, based on his own design, led Harold to set up shop in his own garage, which also served as the warehouse and shipping center. The intent was to fill a small need for off-road enthusiasts which was the same need he had for better Sportsman parts.
He was delighted and surprised when it turned out the need was much, much greater than he realized, and it was growing every day. As the industry exploded and demand grew, so did SuperATV.
It wasn’t just about 2″ Sportsman lifts anymore, it was about improving every part possible on every machine available. As the ideas multiplied and demand from avid riders grew, our product line expanded to include a full range of aftermarket parts.
Fast forward to today, SuperATV offers thousands of ATV and UTV accessories, has served hundreds of thousands of customers and is still a family-owned and operated business based out of Madison, Indiana.
Our “garage” has expanded to nearly half a million square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space, plus we have one pretty amazing test facility of over 600 acres of prime riding land. That’s where we put every product we make to the test to ensure you have the highest quality accessories.
Although we may be much bigger, we haven’t changed why we’re here: To offer enthusiasts, racers and the people who get things done, the best aftermarket ATV and UTV parts and accessories at the best prices. That is our promise and our loyal commitment to you for being our customer.