SuperChalks White Liquid Chalk Marker Pen - 4mm Reversible Tip - ONLY SUITABLE FOR NON POROUS SURFACES
Enhance your purchase
|Line Size||4 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These professional liquid chalk markers can be used on an extremely wide range of materials. Including plastic, acrylic, mirror, glass and metal. They can be used for making eye catching outdoor displays, keeping the office calendar looking prominent and for creating dazzling art projects.
Compare with similar items
Uchida Of America 482-C-0 Fine Point Bistro Chalk Marker, White
5 White Chalkboard Chalk Markers - White Dry Erase Marker for Blackboard, Chalkboard Signs, Windows, Glass | Variety pack - Fine & Jumbo Size Ink Pens (1mm, 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 15mm)
1mm Waterproof Chalk Pen
Pentel Permanent Marker, White, Fine Point, 1-Pack (100W-S)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||BOCBranding||Amazon.com||Website Task||Simply Remarkable by The Vinyl Wall||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.4 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches||0.44 x 0.44 x 5 inches||—||7 x 0.7 x 0.6 inches||0.5 x 7.5 x 2.63 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Store pen vertically instead of horizontally - laying pen flat seems to dry out the liquid.
2. Works better when writing horizontally instead of vertically - using a pen to write on fridge door "peel on chalkboard" simply does not work since no way to press down on the vertical surface.
3. Reversible tips are useful BUT I really prefer/need a fine tip liquid chalk pen.
4. It does a good job on food labels for glass food storage containers BUT letters on the labels last longer if you hand wash the jar/bottle rather than putting them in the dishwasher.
5. At 77 with MAJOR arthritis crippling my finger joints I was seeking a simple solution to making a shopping list note when I I was running low on items - AND since I am a visual rather than an auditory learner I need to See it in print so I can remember it.
My solution - for now - is to try out some "Shopping List APPS" on my phone. Happy Organizing!
ORIGINAL REVIEW: The description says "concentrated liquid prevents running and dripping", but that's not my experience at all. The first time I used it, I depressed the tip once and ink came pouring out. When I tried writing with it, it was like writing with white-colored water. I thought maybe I just needed to keep trying, but each time I depressed the tip, a puddle of water-ink was left on the paper. I would return it, but unfortunately I bought it 3 months ago, am now just using it, and the return window is closed. Argh. Lesson learned (i.e. try things out as soon as you get them). I discovered a Chalk Ink Wet Wipe Marker in my stash of stuff and that works perfectly...another lesson learned (i.e. check stash before ordering).
The manufacturer reminds us that there are all kinds of "chalkboards" out there. Some though really aren't true chalkboards and if you use a liquid chalk on them they will not erase. There are vinyl chalkboards , chalkboard paint, and true chalkboards. How do you know what you have? Put a small dot of the liquid chalk on your board in a corner or hidden area. Wait till it dries. Then, if it wipes off with water on a damp cloth, you have a true chalkboard surface and the liquid markers will look good and still be erasable.
I also practiced writing with the pen on regular paper before using it on my chalkboard label. I think this helped make sure I got my label right the first time around and gave me some idea of how fast or slow the ink flowed when writing.
I would recommend this product for similar projects.
And FYI- My pen came with a card for a website download of a "liquid chalk guide" that list several other uses/projects that can be done with the pen. I am excited to try a few of these projects in the future with this pen!
I would definitely buy these again!
By Ravele on August 26, 2016
I would definitely buy these again!