We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- All purchases from SuperJeweler come with The SuperJeweler Lifetime Guarantee. Your SuperJeweler jewelry purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against the loss of side stones or damage to the jewelry's setting or center stone. It also includes a one-year replacement guarantee against the loss of your jewelry's center stone.
These green, brown, and blue, natural peacock feather earrings are fun and flirty. Earrings are five and a half inches long
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B004XTLPUI
- Item model number: H031154
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 24, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The feathers were also backwards when I received them so I had to break out the pliers to turn them around, They're very cute and worth a few bucks, but I'm not sure that I'd get them again.
I am amazed at the price difference between different peacock feather earings, and these
are wonderful, so I am not sure why some are so expensive.
I think that these are great quality, and you can't beat the price.
I am very happy with my purchase. They don't hit my shoulders, so they are
the perfect length.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I adore these earrings. They are beautiful and light and I get many compliments on them. Love!Published on July 24, 2014 by Parker
The feather fell off the earring portion shortly after wearing them only on time.Published on July 9, 2014 by SMO
These were fine. The feathers seem separated like due to age. But for the price and quick delivery I am satisfied.Published on July 9, 2014 by ruby206
I saw Kim wearing them from LA Hair its a reality TV show and I had been loved them since I am so excited about them they are fun to wear.Published on June 16, 2014 by Irene Cordrey-Walker
they broke after my second time wearing them and the package they came in looked like it had been stepped on. Seriously!!Published on March 26, 2014 by Chelsea
The feathers are lovely but the earrings were made in such a way that they hang backwards. It will be an easy fix with a couple of jump rings and jewelry pliers but one wouldn't... Read morePublished on February 22, 2014 by Jenny Williams