- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Marquise Diamond Bridal Engagement Ring and Wedding Band in Sterling Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Crafted In Solid Sterling Silver
- SuperJeweler offers free shipping in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and almost every country.
- All purchases from SuperJeweler come with The SuperJeweler Lifetime Guarantee. Your SuperJeweler jewelry purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against the loss of side stones or damage to the jewelry's setting or center stone. It also includes a one-year replacement guarantee against the loss of your jewelry's center stone.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
With this sterling silver reasonably priced bridal set you can truly have it all. This engagement ring and diamond wedding band bridal set is just what that young bride needs! All diamonds are rare, natural minerals. The semi-faceted diamonds in this item are natural. Many jewelers would call these diamonds rose-cut or diamond chips. The diamonds in this jewelry item are of not of gem quality, and contain from 0 to 16 facets.
- Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B008UV26HG
- Item model number: H081020EW SSZ10
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||SuperJeweler|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||White diamond|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.06 carats|
|Number of stones||8|
|Stone Weight||0.08 carats|
|Model number||H081020EW SSZ10|
Top customer reviews
I am usually a fan of SuperJeweler, but this purchase was way off the mark. The box had no ring holder inside & had only one ring (the Marquise) bouncing around in it. I doubled-checked to make sure this had been listed as a set.
After reading other reviews & the price drop to under $25.00, I decided to take a chance. I was shocked at the ring I did receive. Unlike other purchases from the same vendor, this looked like a thin tin ring with what could barely be called a "Marquise Diamond Engagement Ring". No shine or diamond & it's barely marquise-shaped metal. I have purchased other items from SJ via Amazon with low carat weight & sterling silver & all have been beautiful. This one is a major exception. The band of the one ring I received was very thin (maybe a tiny bit over 1mm?)& ran small/tight on my size 6 finger (I'm a true size 6-if buying, suggest getting a half size larger). It doesn't look at all like the picture, even taking into account the magnification for stock photos. Hard to believe this is even sterling silver.
I have small hands, but even on them, it looked like a piece of junk; something I would give to a kid or young teen as a costume ring. It's not cute, casual or elegantly-simply in any way for anyone over 21. I'm happy other reviewers enjoyed this, but truly want to put out another point of view.
SJ & Amazon are great vendors, but even great vendors make mistakes. This was one of them.
It has now been 2 years since I purchased this set and while I have sentimental attachments to it, I am very disappointed. About 6 months after daily wear, the rings started chipping and became discolored in places. I do not know if there was a coating over the silver or it was just poor quality, but it is still chipping 2 years later.
I give it 2 starts because it served its purpose and is affordable for someone who is on a tight budget. But I would not recommend this for someone looking for a set to last a lifetime.
It looks good for how few stones are actually in it, and it seems to be good quality.
I ordered a 4, which my wedding ring is and it fit perfectly.