- File Size: 1218 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 22, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017INW3HY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#741,551 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #22 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Accounting > International
- #144 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Technical
- #506 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
Supercharge Your Business: The Simple Path to Maximize Your Assets and Never Worry About Money Again [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
|Format: Print Replica|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Simon explains how business owners can review their own business activities and determine why things are done in a certain way and how they could be done differently to get a better more profitable result. The author gives very specific steps and examples of how to implement this for ones business.
The author knows what he’s talking about; there are examples throughout the book. He hasn’t only done his research but he has also successfully implemented it many times over. I tell you what, I could have done with this kind of help all those years ago when I was managing clinics and working like crazy with not much to show for it. Seriously, don't even think for a second if you should or should not buy this book, just GET IT, you won't regret IT! I don't know why the author is giving this incredibly valuable information out for virtually free, but I would grab this book before he changes his mind. I've been in business and used to fork out thousands of dollars for info not always as useful as this.
This book truly is worth its weight in gold for anyone with a failing business or anyone who wants to do better than what they are.
The author shares his extensive experience to help business owners identify ways to improve value added and hence profitability of their businesses. Honest, no-beating-about-the-bush advice on cost structure, management, staffing, revenues, with tips on creating 'an improvement plan', implementation and review.
If you find yourself bogged down in the here-and-now survival of doing everything in your small business, take the advice offered in this book. Set aside some time and follow Simon's process for thinking through your business assets and potential. It's time well-invested!
Supercharge your business helps to point out areas that you can address quickly without a lot of time. This book cuts out all the fat and get's straight to the meat of the content where you can immediately see value without reading through a ton of fluff. If you are a small business owner of a brick and mortar business, then you need to read this book!
The message is about adding value to your small business by improving the use of what you already have - using current elements of your existing business in a more efficient way rather that buying more or investing more.
There are chapters on 'The Vision for the business', 'Profit and Value Added', 'Creating a Daily Ritual', 'Review the Internal Business Opportunities' and making and implementing and reviewing a Plan.
This succint, practical, to the point, business manual is worth its weight in gold. Get it!
1. Step back and review your business to discover and recognize value-added opportunities existing in the business;
2. Identify select people to lead the value-added project;
3. Set a realistic deadline for achievement of the value-added project;
Simon has also added case studies of other businesses with examples of problems or deficiencies being turned into value-added opportunities. This book is a beneficial and informative guide for anyone in the business world whether they are planning a business or already have a business. I highly recommend Supercharge Your Business.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Accounting > International
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Technical