Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 4,793 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,068 reviews
on November 11, 2016
I'm a bartender at a high volume waterfront restaurant. I'm on my feet for 8 to 10 hours a day on average. I previously used "Dr." Scholl's gel work insoles until I bought these superfeet greens. There is no comparison, for someone with high arches the support level of the greens is unmatched even after hours of standing. I highly recommend these to all my fellow service industry workers.

Side note: I also bought the Superfeet orange, love them too, they are similar to the greens but have a much softer foam on the front of your foot. I prefer the greens for work (walking) and the orange for high impact (running). Hope that helps.
review image
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2015
I stand wearing lead apron working in the Cath lab, so my feet take a beating. Some days my feet hurt so bad I'm ready to quit on the spot. When I tried Super Green ensoles it changed my life. I also own a pair of orange ensoles. They are OK but green is better for me. Saving lives is what I love to do. Super Green ensoles allow me to keep doing what I love.
review image
11 comment| 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2016
I have high arches and have pain on the ball of my foot so I added some metatarsal pads to these Green Superfeet and now it's perfect for me!
review image review image
on February 28, 2017
Can't believe how well these fit. I've worn custom made orthotics for decades and couldn't believe when my podiatrist said I could order them on Amazon. They were easy to adjust to so must have been similar to my custom ones which cost many times more than these did. So far they're doing good. Will be interesting to see how well they hold up. And of course being from Seattle the bright green color is perfect.
Got them in 2 days and they were just as described.
on July 7, 2015
Buy these, now. I've been dealing with plantar fasciitis in both feet for over 7 months now and have had multiple cortisone shots in each foot. If you are having significant heel pain, these will solve your problem over time. I have read some reviews that say if you are flat footed, you should buy SuperFeet Blue. I tried that and it did not work for me. The arch support in the BLUE is lower than the GREEN and it just didn't alleviate the pressure on my heel enough. The Green took a little to get used to but it has been pretty much the ONLY thing that has provided me relief. I have tried heel inserts, cortisone shots, night splints and whatever else I read on the internet. While these are expensive, it's a small price to pay to be able to WALK again without wincing in pain and/or even thinking about your heel pain. PF sucks.
on May 31, 2015
I bought these at the recommendation of a physical therapist who was treating me for IT band pain. I have high arches and have tried custom insoles, which actually injured one of my feet. I was skeptical, but I can notice a big difference in the stability of my feet with these. For example, when doing one legged squats my foot stays flat when I wear the shoes with insoles, but tries to roll inwards in shoes without them. I put them in my running shoes and I think they help me run without letting my knee collapse inwards, which causes the ITB pain. I didn't even have to cut them, they fit perfectly in my 9.5 NIke Frees. Best of all, paired with an ITB strap, I am running longer and pain-free, which is priceless.
on October 8, 2016
I'm writing this review on behalf of my husband who has plantar fasciitis, which if you have ever experienced it is an incredibly painful foot condition. My husband literally walks miles during his work day and he was in severe pain. His physical therapist recommended these insoles. While they are not miracle workers and do not remove all of the pain (that would be an unrealistic expectation of any insole) they certainly have reduced his pain. He noticed an improvement immediately. He gives them a thumbs up.
on December 7, 2015
These are hard plastic inserts, which did provide my size 15 to 16 feet excellent support. I purchased Rockports shoes which were extremely uncomfortable and caused me to get severe plantar fasciitis pain. These provided immediate relief and over time molded to my feet to provide an even better fit. I would like to see an even higher arch offered for larger sized feet, which I think would help more. Overall, compared to aggravation of going to a podiatrist and spending a fortune, this is an excellent option.
on October 27, 2015
I bought these to try and help with my high arch feet most likely causing a corn under my outer toe. The first day was noticeably better and I wore them a whole work day (I stand about 6 hours out of my work day). They fit absolutely flawless in my lunarlon 10.5 men's Nike shoes.
on March 9, 2016
My personal review of the Superfeet Green Premium Insoles. As a 22 year old who has started to get pain in my feet after working out with converse shoes so much I decided to try these Superfeet Green insoles. The first day I bought these I went on a 10 mile hike in the Santa Monica mountains, and my god do these make a difference! During the first 2 hours my feet felt just as good as when I first started the hike, walking up, around, and on top of rocks is going cause some serious muscle pain, but i didn't experience any of that.

However by the end of the 5 hour hike my feet were pretty much done, it probably doesn't matter if you have insole's or not. I can't stand the converse insole, it's terrible for the foot, especially if you're using it all day, but unfortunately it's my favorite shoe, luckily these insoles make the shoe wearable throughout the entire day. It's a definite game changer for anyone who's consistently walking around. If you have shoes that have good insole support though I wouldn't recommend these though, i.e. adidas superstar, kobe 11, and so fourth, but if you have any type of converse or shoe with bad insole support do yourself a favor and make the purchase. It's a different world wearing good insoles on shoes that need it.