|Price:||$30.00 - $50.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Manmade sole
- DEEP HEEL CUP - Superfeets widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE
- ODOR-CONTROL COATING - All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- STABILIZER CAP - The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
1. Stabilizer Cap: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
2. Deep Heel Cup: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
3 Biomechanical Shape: Has the most shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
4 High-Density Foam Layer: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
5. Organic, Odor-Control Coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
Legendary Support & Performance
Start fast and finish strong on the heavy-duty shock absorption and legendary support that make the original Superfeet Green the most famous Superfeet insole.
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
Superfeet Green insoles fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles that range from running shoes to casual footwear to work or hiking boots.
Superfeet Green insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet GREEN insoles offer affordable, professional-grade orthotic arch support and comfort for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better.
Stay active and comfortably with the Premium Insole for maximum support. Superfeet's biomechanical shape and design supports and aligns the bones of the foot, helping to prevent heel and ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, knee stress and hip pain.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0032ALZL8
- Item model number: Green Premium-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 22, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Side note: I also bought the Superfeet orange, love them too, they are similar to the greens but have a much softer foam on the front of your foot. I prefer the greens for work (walking) and the orange for high impact (running). Hope that helps.
The way the Green Superfeet works is by providing support for someone with a HIGH arch. During the run, a high arch collapses and the green superfeet will actually help hold up the arch during the collapse. If you have LOW arches, do NOT buy this - use the blue superfeet. If you have low arches, this can actually cause plantar fasciitis by causing tension in the plantar facscia. I've seen many reviews saying it's great for low arches, so I wanted to give a heads up.
Now, the one real cool thing about the Superfeet is that they have the hard plastic bottom. This, contrary to what seems logical, is the most healthy shock absorption for your feet. Compare it to running on sand versus running on cement. if you run on sand, your joints work a lot harder, and your body is not able to absorb the shock as well, causing pain. If you run on cement, your subtalar joint won't splay outwards as much, causing the fatty tissue under your foot to take more of the shock. The Superfeet encourages this with a deep heel cup, so it supports your heel, forcing the fatty tissue to cup your heel, creating the best shock absorption ever.
My personal opinion on this? I have it in all my shoes! I own about ten pairs of green Superfeet - they last forever, and the toe is perfectly flexible for a great toe-off during running. There is also a small layer of dense foam between the plastic and where your foot sits, allowing your foot to make it's own "custom mold" into the insole.
The only reason I haven't given a 5 star rating is due to the fact that the jury is still out on whether or not the arch support has helped me or not.
Most recent customer reviews
I love it !