|Price:||$33.78 - $49.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Foundation cross-linked polyethylene
- 2" high
- 4" wide
- DEEP HEEL CUP - Superfeets widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE
- ODOR-CONTROL COATING - All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- STABILIZER CAP - The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
|Trek Support Shoe Inserts for Women, Exclusively on Amazon|
Trek Support 3/4 Orthotic Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Work Gel Insole Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Heel Pad Women, Fits All, 3 Pairs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GREEN offer affordable, professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0794GPRN8
- Item model number: 1400-E
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 8, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Side note: I also bought the Superfeet orange, love them too, they are similar to the greens but have a much softer foam on the front of your foot. I prefer the greens for work (walking) and the orange for high impact (running). Hope that helps.
i'll update after having a chance to wear these more, but having received them a few hours ago, i'm too elated not to write something now.
i have very flexible feet, ankle instability (instability of all joints, actually, due to ehlers-danlos syndrome) and naturally high arches which are collapsing thanks to posterior tibial tendon dysfunction in both feet. i'm disabled and for the last few months have struggled to be able to even get around the house and do very brief errands because of brutal, punishing arch and tendon/ medial ankle pain. it's impacted my sleep and every aspect of my functioning. i've been trying to get the situation under control for over a year (custom orthotics, PT, hi-rice, etc etc) and out of true desperation have purchased numerous pairs of high end sneakers and other shoes and all kinds of other insoles hoping to find something, anything, to help so i didnt feel like i was making an already severe problem even worse with every painful step or every minute on my feet. these came tonight. i popped them in my shoes, i stood up and i just...nearly cried with relief. my ankles are in a neutral position. my tissues are still tortured and sore from ages of accumulated micro-trauma and will take time to settle down, but i can actually stand and walk and feel reasonably supported in not only my feet but knees as well, for the first time in about 5 years. i am not expecting a miracle, but i am astounded to finally have real, warranted hope for improvement, because it was immediately evident the moment i laced uo my sneaks that the difference between these and every other insert or device i have tried is absolutely night and day. THANK YOU, superfeet.