Superfeet Men's OUTSIDE Sandals
|Too small|| ||29|
|Somewhat small|| ||56|
|True to size|| ||239|
|Somewhat large|| ||22|
|Too large|| ||5|
|C||5.5 - 7|
|D||7.5 - 9|
|E||9.5 - 11|
|F||11.5 - 13|
|G||13.5 - 15|
- 100% Synthetic Leather with padded Neoprene backing
- Rubber sole
- OUTSIDE sandals help absorb impact, while supporting and protecting the foot
- High-impact top layer for long-lasting cushion & comfort
- Quick-dry strapping combines synthetic leather for structure and neoprene for comfort
- Non-marking outsole with slip-resistant traction helps you stay surefooted on wet surfaces
- Deep heel cup helps cradle and position the soft tissue to naturally absorb impact
From the manufacturer
OUTSIDE Men's Sandal
Post-race or post-hike, fireside or poolside, get the comfort and support your feet crave that ordinary sandals can’t provide.
How It Works
Superfeet OUTSIDE sandals' foam layers work together to cradle your foot, while the distinct Superfeet shape and deep, structured heel cup help to absorb impact and provide support.
How It Works
Deep Heel Cup
Sidewalk to trailhead, Superfeet outside sandals help absorb impact, while Supporting and protecting the foot, so comfort goes with you every step of the way.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.4 x 10 x 3.1 inches; 8.16 Ounces
- Item model number : MS179812
- Department : mens
- Date First Available : March 8, 2016
- Manufacturer : Superfeet, Inc. (Insoles)
- ASIN : B01A6DCIL4
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The faux leather feels pretty good. The strap is secure on my foot. My natural step is much more athletic in these shoes than in most other flip flops. I can confidently step up and forward knowing that the shoe is going to stay on my foot. The strap is a bit further back than others I've worn, but I think this leads to the security and confidence in my step. The sole of these is also quite solid. Much more than most. I can comfortably ride a bike in these and have a solid platform to push against. It's nice for rocky terrain as well. The grip is also pretty decent.
Overall these are a solid footwear choice that look minimal, perform well and inspire a more athletic step.
Once these babies broke in, the are very comfortable. Not sure if it was worth tearing up my feet or not. Improved my rating from 3 stars to 4 stars. They would be 5 stars if not for the horrible break in period.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately the design has changed and the quality is no longer excellent. The straps are now thin and like an ordinary cheap flip flop and whilst the bottom of the soles still grip very well the top where you place your feet are no longer grippy and your feet slide about. I didn’t send them back but will stop buying these as although they are ok unfortunately they are no longer worth the extra price.
then you changed the design quite drastically and now the new ones don't support my feet anywhere near as well and the straps cause a blister on my insole.