|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.50 - $59.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- High-arched insole for maximum support
- Fits ski boots, snowboard boots, & other snow sport footwear
- Helps with common foot pain & boot discomfort
- With natural NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free & vegan
- OUTLAST Adaptive Comfort & reflective foil ball-of-foot for warmth
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Superfeet Red Hot insoles with professional-grade orthotic arch support for ski and snowboard boots reduce shifting, pressure points and hot spots for a snug, stable fit and better edge control.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008KZ7RRG
- Item model number: RedHot Premium-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you have poor dorsiflexion (i.e. tight calves/poor ankle flexibility), heel lift may actually be a good thing, but that should be done with lifts after an evaluation. It's a quality product and, I'm sure, great for other footwear. If you're here for skiing - look at the SuperFeet Carbon.
Learned the toe are is thicker...enough that my feet got very cold due to less room in the boot.
They're used now, so not sure what to do. Frustrating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got these because my snowboard boots were a little too big. With these insoles my boots now fit and I have way better control. No complaints - great product!Published 6 months ago by Sam Mullins
I have Superfeet Copper that I have used in both my hiking boots and snowboard boots. I decided to buy the Red Hot Premium Insoles because I love the support Superfeet offer and... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I put these in my ski boots, and liked them so much bought some Green insoles for my everyday shoes.Published 7 months ago by T. Kean
I expected these to add more warmth to my boots, as they advertise some insulation properties. I can't tell a difference. On the bright side, they are super comfortable. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Andrew E.
Helped keep my toes warm in my ski boots. I cut them to size for the liner. No problems at all on some very cold days.Published 11 months ago by Scott Morgan
I purchased these as replacement inserts for stock footbeds in a pair of ski boots. I'm an intermediate-to-advanced skiier that hasn't quite upgraded all of my equipment (boots)... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Another Online