|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- High-arched extra wide insole for maximum support
- Fits most 3E to 6E footwear with factory insoles you can remove
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
- With natural NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free & vegan
- If you wear extra wide shoes, these insoles are right for you
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
1. Stabilizer Cap: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
2. Deep Heel Cup: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
3. Bio-Mechanical Shape: Has the most shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
4. High-Density Foam Layer: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
5. Wide Forefoot: Matches the shape of a wide foot and footwear size 3E to 6E.
Specifically For Wide Feet
Specifically designed to support wide feet, Superfeet wideGREEN deliver heavy-duty shockabsorption and support for feet and footwear size 3E to 6E.
Superfeet wideGREEN insoles offer affordable, professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort for anyone with wide feet (size 3E to 6E). The wideGREEN provide the same fit, comfort and performance as the classic Superfeet GREEN, but better matches the shape of a wide foot in a way that even upsizing a classic GREEN would not.
Superfeet wide GREEN insoles offer affordable, professional-grade orthotic arch support and comfort for anyone with wide feet (size 3E to 6E).
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008KZDBUS
- Item model number: Wide Green Premium-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Just read about Superfeet insoles. I wish I'd learned about them years ago, because I spent my working life on my feet. I thought these would be great for him because he's been having a hard time with plantars fasciitis and the foot pain from that, as a result of the standing on the concrete floors.
When I showed them to him, he was skeptical, thinking the arches didn't look very high. I'd already researched the different Superfeet models by this time, and the Green is the high arch version. Actually, I don't think, at least on Amazon, that there is any other wide foot version available, so I think I made the perfect choice for him. So I explained to him to not worry, and when we pulled out the insoles that came with his New Balance shoes, he could see the difference right away. The original insoles, at the arch, really had no support in comparison to these Superfeet insoles. The arch on those collapsed easily, being made of some soft microfoam type material. It couldn't possibly support the weight of a person as they walked. The Superfeet insoles are so different. The green part is plastic type material, and hard. It does flex a little but not much. The softer part is on top to cushion your foot. There is a molded footbed on the top and a heel cup to hold your foot in place.
I bought myself a women's version in Berry, because I was so wow'ed by these! I too have problems with my feet as I described from a life of work lived on hard floors.