- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Berry Green Superfood with Goji, Acai & Raspberry, Raw Organic Nutrition- Vegan & Gluten Free - 240 Grams
|Price:||$19.95 ($2.38 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.05 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
- ✅ ORGANIC Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Spirulina, Organic Spinach, Organic Chlorella (cracked cell-wall) & Organic Broccoli*, Organic Acai, Organic Maca, Organic Carrot, Organic Beet, Organic Raspberry, Organic Rosehips, Organic Pineapple, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Green Tea, Organic Acerola Cherry.
- ✅ SUPPORTS A HEALTHY DIGESTIVE TRACT, improves nutrient absorption and healthy elimination with an EFA Fiber Blend including organic Flax Seed Powder, Organic Apple Pectin Powder, Digestive Enzymes & Active Culture, and Powerful Pre and Probiotics.
- ✅ SUPPORTS BODY ALKALINITY and a vigorous, healthy immune system, and energy. This vegan and gluten free supplement is also packed with essential Vitamins, Minerals and trace Nutrients which may be lacking in modern diets.
- ✅ THIS COMPLETE GREEN SUPERFOOD is the ultimate nutrition for anyone who appreciates an effective all natural, organic supplement. Stir one scoop into a glass of water or your favorite beverage mix for a quick pick-me-up and healthy vitamin blast for your system. It is naturally sweetened with peppermint and Stevia. No sugar added. Has a delightful and delicious fresh berry flavor.
- ✅ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Each order is backed by our no questions asked, 90 day guarantee. Customers may receive either label as we transition to the new ones.
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Berry Green Food is the Secret to Amazing Health!
There are several reasons why Berry Green Food by Parker Naturals is in our opinion the best green, superfood drink on the market. It is made using a combination of organic veggies and organic fruits, which are considered to be among the most healing superfoods in the world, and there are fifteen grams of these superfoods included in a single serving (5 servings of fruits and vegetables).
Additionally, chlorophyll, organic chlorella (cracked cell-wall) and organic flax seed are added to the above ingredients for cleansing and to give the body energy. The robust formula also includes pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes and active culture, amino acids and antioxidants, truly making it an all-in-one-formula.
If you are looking for a green superfood powder that offers copious portions of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients you need to stay fit and healthy, then Berry Green Food is the drink of choice. A single serving typically offers well over 100% of the daily, recommended value for many vitamins and minerals.
Berry Green Food is also notable for what it does not contain. Ingredients not included in this green drink are artificial flavours or n & a, dairy products, gluten, soy, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
Product detailsPackage Quantity:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.5 x 3.6 x 3.5 inches; 10.41 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 19, 2014
- Manufacturer : Parker Naturals
- ASIN : B00J3XNXFO
Best Sellers Rank:
#97,091 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #7,077 in Nutritional Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing women, children under 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult their physician prior to taking. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Garden Quality Health GREEN SUPERFOOD BLEND: 5722mg, 1081 mg, EFA FIBER BLEND: 670 mg Garden DIGESTIVE ENZYME & ACTIVE PRE & PROBIOTIC BLEND: 429 mg VITAMINS & MINERALS (please see label image for full disclosure)
Mix 1 scoop (8 grams) with 8 oz of water, juice or your favorite smoothie. Take it first thing in the morning to jump-start your day and whenever you are hungry. We recommend 1 to 3 servings daily.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
berries,a few strawberries,a cup of ice,a little honey(natural sugar in honey),and a couple Uni-Liver
"horse pills" add 8-12oz. Almond Milk in a Blender and "Wha-La" a very Tastey fulfilling smoothie?
I make this Everyday to start off my Morning.
The only reservation I have right now is, I have been measuring out containers, and I barely get 23 or 24 scoops out of a container, certainly not 30, and I feel slightly cheated, that is not as advertised, and it certainly affects the pricing and cost of the stuff, as compared to other products.
The first smoothie I made with the Berry Green Superfood; I thought it made my smoothie a lot sweeter. It was too sweet for me. So the next time I used it; I added fresh lemon juice, it actually tone down the sweetness. Also, I cut back on the suggested serving size. It blended very well using blender, no chalky taste.
It states it’s “energizing”; I personally didn’t feel the difference. It will definitely keep you regular.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.