BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 16, 2016
I had taken this book out of my local library & LOVED it. Full of good info. foods/vitamins/minerals in here I never heard of! :) I plan to high light, underline & mark up my very own copy :)
on August 26, 2017
Great read to learn about what a super food is and why we should eat more of them. Very interesting.
on April 14, 2016
Liked it so much, I also gave one as a gift. Not quite convinced on the coconut oil yet! Interesting background on the industrial hemp "controversy". Lists sources for ordering products and supplies.
on April 20, 2017
A good reading book for healthy eating information..
on September 4, 2017
I am about 1/5 of the way done with the book and can't put it down!!!!! Highly recommended for anyone questioning their diet, the standard American diet (SAD), lifestyle choices, or just reiterating your raw plant based diet!!!
on July 21, 2016
I have watched David on tv and make most of the drinks he makes with my Nutri Bullet machine. I found so much good information in his book so if your trying to stay healthy I would say buy the book also the one with drinks in.
on January 14, 2011
This book by David Wolf is an exciting look at the incredible benefits of his top picks for the most amazing super foods of the world. He includes a brief history of each food including things such as who ate it, when and what they believed about it as well as the current and reported potential benefits and nutrient information of each. From berries to the not so appetizing micro algae, he will have you wanting to try each and everyone as soon as possible. My only disappointment was that only a couple of warnings were included and no effort was spent to balance the information with what is disputed about some of the claims. David is a source for purchasing these items and I think it shows a little in the 100% positive look at the foods. But at the end of the day, I loved the book and can't hold it against him that he is passionate about his super foods. I found the book very interesting 'food for thought' especially for those looking for natural answers to poor health issues or nutrition concerns. I gave several out as Christmas presents this year.
on May 31, 2017
Great reference book.
on October 27, 2016
I received my book on time, and it was in great condition. I just love this book! It is one of the best researched books in its field. Thank you so much!!!
on October 15, 2016
Great book. Love David Wolfe's ideas and this book is very thorough and beautifully laid out with gorgeous photos, full descriptions and charts. Very helpful