BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2016
I've learned a lot from this book and find it a valuable reference to refer back to again and again.
on October 20, 2013
LOVE THIS MAN!
Very informative
Very detailed
Simplicity at it's finest
Use this daily!
Can never learn enough-will pick up and read again
Value amazing!
Buy for family and friends-Yes!
Mentioned book to others? Yes!
on June 18, 2016
Found the book an invaluable resource on healthy foods
on July 18, 2010
This is the definitive primer to Superfoods. This book was part of the inspiration for me to start a Superfoods based raw food snack company ([...] selling Raw Kale Chips and soon to be rolling out a whole product line)

I highly recommend this to anyone looking to go beyond just "health food" or even "raw food". I was on the raw vegan diet 100% for 18 months and didn't feel nearly as healthy as I do now still doing 100% raw vegan but now incorporating Superfoods. While most peoples diets are getting worse and worse, there is the opportunity for those aware of what they are eating to get incredible nutrition that hasn't been available to mankind for thousands of years.

By the way I bought this on the kindle and read half the book in one day.

Jordan Kaufman
[...]
on November 20, 2013
I don't know of a single person in the drug prescribing community that can say they are truly healthy and yet we look to them to care for our own health. No wonder cancer rates are now 1 in every 3. The only one that can make you healthy is you and this book is one of the best to give you the education necessary to end your dependance on modern medicine.
on March 31, 2014
After reading this book, I feel empowered to make plants my source of nutrition to fuel me for workouts and longevity. I'm thoroughly enjoying consuming the products that David describes in my daily life and have noticed a great change already. I ate exceptionally clean before this, but with David's knowledge as a guide, I now feel like a new level of clean has been attained. What a great gift to give to anyone open-minded towards learning more about the power that nature's foods has to offer.
on January 26, 2017
There's no need to spend a ton of money on supplements and exotic foods. Look for sales at your local grocery store for fresh fruits and vegetables, eat them, and you'll be feeling great. But the key is to continue to eat them.
on December 9, 2013
Very informative, I love his theories and even if you don't religiously stick to his diet ideas and plans you can still learn from this book and implement some of the valuable information into your diet!
on April 7, 2014
This book has it all. If you want to know all that there is about Superfoods. It explains how the different superfoods help and provides really wonderful recipes, too.
on February 16, 2012
The most informative and interesting book about little known yet powerful Superfoods. If you have ever wondered if, WE ARE WHAT WE EAT IS REALLY TRUE, this book is for you. Learning about our way of life, our food choices, the nutritional value or lack there of , Obesity, etc can be very liberating. " Superfoods" is a perfect place to start. David Wolfe is an expert who puts this information in everyday terms i.e. specifically what is in each food and what condition it most helps. Also, if fresh organic foods sound like they might help you back to a feeling of physical well being this book will help.