- File Size: 7692 KB
- Print Length: 377 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Superfoods Today (November 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PGP24DU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #489,104 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$17.99|
Save $14.00 (78%)
Superfoods Today Cookbook: 160 Recipes of Quick & Easy, Low Fat Cooking, Gluten Free Cooking, Wheat Free Cooking, Natural Foods Whole Foods Diet for Weight Loss Transformation Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 377 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Superfoods Today Cookbook: 160 Recipes of Quick & Easy, Low Fat Cooking, Gluten Free Cooking, Wheat Free Cooking, Natural Foods Whole Foods Diet for Weight Loss Transformation
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tells you to clean out your pantry, fridge, and other places you have food. No pastas, because apparently pasta is horrible for you and every diet I read tells you to eliminate pasta. But I digress, the book goes on to tell you what you need to eat and why.
I appreciate the thermogenic food list, which in short is food that burns more calories to eat / digest than they are to begin with. Also lists supplements you can take and should take complete with a reason why you should take them.