Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckthorn SPF 40, 10 fl. Oz.
- Photoaging protection moisturizes, brightens and improves skin texture.
- Key Ingredients: Sea buckthorn fruit, rich in omega-7 fatty acids, reduces inflammaging, boosts skin's natural ability to produce collagen and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Potent plant antioxidants visibly increase thickness and density of skin while improving elasticity and smoothness. Meadowfoam & argan oil nourish and moisturize skin without being too heavy or greasy.
- Directions: Apply liberally at least 15 minutes prior to exposure to sun or UV lights. The perfect protection to keep onhand whenever your hands may be exposed to photoaging rays. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 10 fl. oz.
From the Manufacturer
Supergoop! formulas are non-greasy and feel great on the skin
It's not skincare unless it's suncare
Dedicated to a healthy approach to UV protection, Supergoop! is committed to formulating skincare infused with vitamins and antioxidants, and free of controversial ingredients, to deliver a new generation of sun protection as our best defense against UV damage.
- Non-Greasy Formulas
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Quality Ingredients
Supergoop! UV Protection Skincare
Super Broad Spectrum SPF
At Supergoop! we think the sun rises and sets on skincare. Our collection of specialty CARE products are here to help you embrace sun protection every single day with multifunctional anti-agers that easily complement your morning beauty regimen.
- Paraben Free
- Oxybenzone Free
- Fragrance Free
For external use only, Do not use on damaged or broken skin, Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs, When using this product keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove, Keep out of reach of children, If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Key Ingredients:Sea buckthorn fruit, rich in omega-7 fatty acids, reduces inflammaging, boosts skin's natural ability to produce collagen and reduces hyperpigmentation. Potent plant antioxidants boost thickness and density of skin while improving elasticity and smoothness. Meadowfoam & argan oil nourish and moisturize skin without being too heavy or greasy. The light essence of eucalyptus, clove and vanilla envelopes hands with a comforting, yet energized sensorial ambiance. Full Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Homosalate (10.0%), Octinoxate (7.0%), Octocrylene (5.0%), Avobenzone (3.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Chlorphenesin, Citral, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isododecane, Isolates, Lactoperoxidase, Lauryl Lactate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Limonene, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Vanillin Natural, Water, Xanthan Gum
Apply liberally at least 15 minutes prior to exposure to sun or UV lights. The perfect protection to keep on hand in your purse or wherever your hands may be exposed to photoaging rays. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Top Customer Reviews
I am very fair-skinned, mid-40's, and I work as a nurse. My hands are dry from constant hand washing, lightly freckling, and starting to get a little wrinkly.
I've always worn sunblock or sunscreen, but like other reviewers have mentioned, finding high enough SPF for my hands has been hard, especially one that doesn't have an off-putting, strong odor or aggravate my sensitive skin.
This cream felt fantastic from the minute I put it on. It isn't greasy, it feels so soothing to my dry skin, and seems to be lightening my freckles after only three applications, I wish I had taken "before" photos as proof. It is nice that it is cruelty-, paraben-, and oxybenzone-free, too.
I really like that it doesn't have a strong smell which can aggravate nausea in patients, and the fact that it is SPF 40 makes me very happy. I notice that the bottle fits in a car cup holder, but am concerned that the heat from summer or freezing winter weather may adversely affect the formula. I think I'd rather keep it inside.
I think I'm going to need one for home and one for work, and I'm definitely asking for more of this in the future.
I highly recommend trying "Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40", I think you will be happy that you did.
I thought they were permanent.
After only two applications of "Supergoop", they are fading.
- SPF 40 - solid protection, not something lame like "SPF 10". My hands need protection!
- Size - it's slim and a good size for carry-on travel bags, and for tucking away into purses.
- Hydrating - I have very dry hands, exacerbated by my apparently tiny bladder which makes me wash my hands often...which makes them drier. But when I put this on my skin feels instantly better, but not greasy.
- Lightweight - It's not heavy, but it's not insubstantial either. Really feels like it's sinking in versus just sitting on top of the skin or just getting rubbed off onto clothes.
- Smells nice...like berries? But mildly so. Doesn't overwhelm.
- Size - pricey considering the amount you get.
I'm torn about this one, because the size is both a pro and con. Unless I find something better (which I may not, I'm kind of lazy about finding something else when this one does the job quite nicely), I'll probably continue to purchase this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not easy to run into your hands, but its nice to have a sunscreen for your hands.Published 1 day ago by me
I really like the smell of this product. It's a little thick, but I like it. I would definitely buy this again.Published 7 days ago by dywysoges
I have had amazon prime for almost a year no and have not felt compelled to write a review.. until now... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not very moisturizing. Just get their all purpose SPF in a large pump bottle.Published 22 days ago by CALN
I bought this to prevent aging on my hands. I'm only 32 but I want to do everything I can to prevent my hands from looking old. Read morePublished 1 month ago by KB
This is a great hand cream, goes on nicely, absorbs well. Feels good & it's got spf!Published 1 month ago by Part Time Reader