Superior Solid White Down Alternative Comforter, Duvet Insert, Medium Weight for All Season, Fluffy, Warm, Soft & Hypoallergenic - Full/Queen Bed
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUBTLE SOFTNESS. With an ultra soft shell made of the finest 100% Microfiber and lofty Down Alternative Polyfill, this comforter / duvet insert excels in comfort. The microfiber shell is luxuriously soft and noiseless, and the hypoallergenic fill provides relief for those with allergies to goose down and feather bedding
- PERFECT FIT. This Full/Queen comforter measures a generous 88" x 90" and contains 77 oz of fill, making it perfect for year round use. Pair it with one of Superior's many beautiful duvet cover sets, or use it on its own for a clean, hotel-inspired look
- CLASSIC STYLE. Complete your bedroom set with Superior's collection of mattress toppers, mattress protectors, blankets, and pillows. Our wide range of premium quality down alternative and memory foam bedding will make your bed so cozy, you'll never want to leave
- EASE OF CARE. The baffle box construction, crafted with double needle stitching, prevents our fill from shifting. This beautiful comforter is machine washable, and can be tumble dried on low heat to re-fluff. We recommend removing all bedding promptly from dryer to reduce any wrinkling. Always follow care label instructions for best results
- GUARANTEE: PLEASE CHECK "SOLD BY" SELLER NAME. Superior and Grand Down products are not distributed internationally so please only purchase from a retailer that is based in the US. If your order arrives from an overseas shipper please know you did NOT purchase a Superior or Grand Down product. If your order arrives from a domestic location please confirm that it says Superior or Grand Down on the care label as well as HOME CITY INC as the manufacturer. If it does not, please contact Amazon and us immediately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Soft Microfiber Shell
Silky soft microfiber is breathable and hypoallergenic, as well as noiseless.
Baffle Box Construction
Double Needle Stitching prevents fill from shifting between boxes, for an even fill throughout the night.
Plush Down Alternative Fill
Down Alternative is soft and fluffy, as well as hypoallergenic, making it ideal for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.
More from Superior...
|White Down Alternative Mattress Topper||Reversible Down Alternative Comforter||Ventilated Memory Foam Topper||Addison 100% Cotton Duvet Cover Set||Embroidered 1000 Thread Count Duvet Cover Set||White Down Alternative Pillow Sets|
|Sleep Soundly with:||A luxuriously soft pillow topper to refresh any mattress||Two great looks in one versatile comforter||Firm yet Comfortable Support, ventilated for air circulation||Elevate your comforter or refresh your decor with a beautiful duvet cover set||Delicate chain link and braided embroidery for a chic look||Plush, hypoallergenic pillows|
|Material||100% Microfiber Shell, Down Alternative Fill||100% Microfiber Shell, Down Alternative Fill||2" Thick Ventilated High Density Memory Foam||100% Premium Cotton, Waffle Weave||100% Premium Long-Staple Combed Cotton||100% Microfiber Shell, Down Alternative Fill|
|Details||Filled with 2 inches of lofty down alternative||Available in 6 reversible color options||Available in standard and hard-to-find sizes||Seven gorgeous styles avaiable in 3 sizes||Coordinating sheet sets and extra pillowcases available||Available in 2-packs and 4-packs, solid or sateen stripes|
***Grand Down is now Superior brand***
Affordable Luxury Linens
A comforter made not only to be used all year round but for those looking to sleep in the clouds. The versatile solid white shell will not show through Superior's collection of beautiful and high quality duvet covers, and looks bright and fresh on its own. The soft microfiber is wrinkle resistant and feels silky smooth, for a picture perfect look right out of the dryer. Our lightweight microfiber cover and lofty down alternative fill allow air to circulate for a breathable bed that is warm enough for the winter, but stays remarkably cool in the warmer months.
The shell is constructed from ultra thin fibers which are tightly woven into a strong, durable fabric that resists stains, fading, and wrinkles. Superior's down alternative fill is allergy and asthma friendly, and will provide relief to customers sensitive to goose down comforters. And with a baffle box and box stitch design, the filling will not shift, ensuring an even cover throughout the entire night. Our durable comforter is easy to clean, while still providing the luxurious feel of pure down bedding.
We have been manufacturing fine linens for over 40 years. We make everything from comforters and mattress toppers, to towels and bath robes, sheets, duvets, pillowcases, and bedskirts, and even area rugs. Our wide range of colors, patterns, and price points ensures that every one of our customers will be able to find something they'll love. We are experts in manufacturing high quality textiles and pride ourselves on only producing the finest products.
See what our customers have to say:
"Stop looking. You found the one."
"LOVE this comforter! LOVE LOVE LOVE!"
"All I can say is "WOW"! It is very fluffy and provides great warmth!!"
"Sooooooooo luxurious that I can't believe I got it for this price! It's absolutely gorgeous!"
"Love it!! I want to stay in bed all day"
"I wish I could give this 10 stars!!"
And try it for yourself!
Compare to similar items
This item Superior Solid White Down Alternative Comforter, Duvet Insert, Medium Weight for All Season, Fluffy, Warm, Soft & Hypoallergenic - Full/Queen Bed
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Synthetic||—||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Microfiber||Polyester & Polyester Blend||down|
|Size Map||Queen, Full/Queen||Queen||Queen||Queen||Queen||Queen|
Top customer reviews
Now to the washing part. I followed the directions exactly, cold water, delicate cycle. The seams started to rip in the corner and the fluff came out. I called Amazon to see my options, they said I can send it back and wait for another one. I loved the comforter before though and don't want to wait around for another after the refund process and everything. So I sewed it up myself and will have to find another way to wash it. Also another note, I bought the king size for my queen bed and it hangs just right off of the edge on both sides. The queen would be a little too short on both sides in my opinion. Hope this helps someone!
Edit after having it for almost a year: Still use it! Still fluffy! I take it to the dry cleaners now. I upped it one more star (from 3 to 4) because of the longevity of its softness. Thanks!
I feel like the temperature of this comforter is pretty spot on--I don't feel like it gets too warm in the summer (I live in Utah, so we DO see 100 degree days), but my husband feels like it gets too warm. Clearly it is a personal preference. I will say, however, that my husband is "too warm" in freezing temperatures, so I wouldn't go by his opinion of the comforters warmth (unless you, too, are always "too warm"). All in all, I love this comforter and feel it adds style to my bedroom without my having to pay an arm and a leg. I plan on getting another one of these for my sister. She loves mine and I can't wait to give her this as a birthday present!