Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Superior Queen Mattress Topper, Hypoallergenic White Down Alternative Featherbed Mattress Pad - Plush, Overfilled, and 2" Thick
|Price:||$72.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Premium Microfiber Shell With Down Alternative Polyfill
- SUBTLE SOFTNESS. With an ultra soft shell made of the finest 100% Microfiber and lofty Down Alternative Polyfill, this mattress topper excels in comfort. The microfiber shell is luxuriously soft and noiseless, and the hypoallergenic fill provides relief for those with allergies to goose down and feather bedding
- PERFECT FIT. This Queen topper measures 60" x 80" and contains 157 oz of fill with a 2" gusset. The plush down alternative fill refreshes an older mattress, adding a luxurious pillow top softness while preserving the support of your foam or spring mattress. Our mattress topper provides exceptional comfort, while staying cooler than more bulky toppers
- CLASSIC STYLE. Complete your bedroom set with Superior's collection of comforters, mattress protectors, blankets, and pillows. Our wide range of premium quality down alternative and memory foam bedding will make your bed so cozy, you'll never want to leave
- EASE OF CARE. The baffle box construction, crafted with double needle stitching, prevents our fill from shifting. This beautiful mattress topper is machine washable, and can be tumble dried on low heat to re-fluff. We recommend removing all bedding promptly from dryer to reduce any wrinkling. Always follow care label instructions for best results
- GUARANTEE: PLEASE CHECK "SOLD BY" SELLER NAME. Superior and Grand Down products are not distributed internationally so please only purchase from a retailer that is based in the US. If your order arrives from an overseas shipper please know you did NOT purchase a Superior or Grand Down product. If your order arrives from a domestic location please confirm that it says Superior or Grand Down on the care label as well as HOME CITY INC as the manufacturer. If it does not, please contact Amazon and us immediately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Soft Microfiber Shell
Silky soft microfiber is breathable and hypoallergenic, to keep you cool and comfortable.
Baffle Box Construction
Double Needle Stitching prevents fill from shifting between boxes, for an even fill throughout the night.
Plush Down Alternative Fill
Two inches of lofty fill turns any bed into a luxurious pillowtop.
More from Superior...
|Solid White Down Alternative Comforter||Ventilated Memory Foam Topper||White Down Alternative Pillow Sets||100% Waterproof Mattress Protector||Reversible Down Alternative Comforter||Shredded Memory Foam Pillows|
|Sleep Soundly with:||Our premium all-season comforter||A firmer option, ventilated for air circulation||Plush, hypoallergenic pillows||Breathable protection from dust and spills||Two great looks in one versatile comforter||Comfortable neck and back support|
|Material||100% Microfiber Shell, Down Alternative Fill||2" Thick Ventilated High Density Memory Foam||100% Microfiber Shell, Down Alternative Fill||100% Cotton Terry Surface, Vinyl-Free Waterproof Barrier||100% Microfiber Shell, Down Alternative Fill||40% Rayon from Bamboo, 60% Microfiber Cover|
|Details||Luxuriously soft microfiber shell is hypoallergenic and noiseless||Available in standard and hard-to-find sizes||Available in 2-packs and 4-packs||Available in standard and hard-to-find sizes||Available in 6 reversible color options||Cover is removable for easy cleaning and adjustable support|
***Grand Down is now Superior brand***
Affordable Luxury Linens
Treat yourself to hotel comfort at home with this luxurious mattress topper. Adding a plush, lofty topper is the perfect way to revive an old mattress, or add comfort to a mattress that feels too firm, without compromising the support it provides. With two inches of fluffy white down alternative fill, this thick bed covering provides comfortable support and an extra layer of softness for a soothing night's sleep. Superior's premium hypoallergenic down alternative filling provides relief to those allergic to down mattress toppers and feather top mattresses.
The shell is constructed from ultra thin fibers which are tightly woven into a strong, durable fabric that resists stains, fading, and wrinkles. Our lightweight microfiber cover and lofty down alternative fill allow air to circulate for a cooling, breathable bed. Whether it's summer or winter, this mattress topper makes the perfect addition to your bed collection!
We have been manufacturing fine linens for over 40 years. We make everything from comforters and mattress toppers, to towels and bath robes, sheets, duvets, pillowcases, and bedskirts, and even area rugs. Our wide range of colors, patterns, and price points ensures that every one of our customers will be able to find something they'll love. We are experts in manufacturing high quality textiles and pride ourselves on only producing the finest products.
See what our customers have to say:
"I Am In HEAVEN!!!"
"This is the BEST mattress pad I have ever bought. PERIOD."
"Bottom line - I love this Pillow top, and have bought two. I'd buy more if I needed them. 100% satisfied"
"So nice.. I don't think I've slept this good in years.."
"I love this bed topper! So much so I have gotten 4 of them..it made such a difference, has made a hard mattress comfortable!!"
"this makes my bed so comfortable it's crazy"
"Like sleeping on a cloud!"
And try it for yourself!
Compare to similar items
This item Superior Queen Mattress Topper, Hypoallergenic White Down Alternative Featherbed Mattress Pad - Plush, Overfilled, and 2" Thick
Home Sweet Home Dreams Thick Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Bed Mattress Topper, Queen, 2" H
LUCID Plush Down Alternative Fiber Bed Topper - Allergen Free - Queen Size
Hypoallergenic Polyester Down Alternative Fiber Bed Mattress Topper, Queen
Cheer Collection Extra Plush Luxurious Down Alternative Mattress Topper, Queen
Lavish Home Down & Duck Feather 4 Inch Gusset Topper - Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cheer Collection||Amazon.com|
|Fill Material||down;fiber;polyester||fiber||fiber||fiber||down alternative||feather|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 18 x 12 in||80 x 60 x 2 in||23.62 x 31.5 x 1.18 in||80 x 60 x 2 in||19.4 x 22 x 13.3 in||80 x 60 x 4 in|
|Material Type||100% Premium Microfiber Shell with Down Alternative Polyfill||100% Microfiber||Microfiber||—||Microfiber||—|
Top customer reviews
(Update: one week) This topper is an absolute dream! I paired it with new Egyptian cotton sheets and its like having a new bed. Sleeping much better now. My cat likes it too.
(Update: 3 months) Finally took it to a laundry mat to wash in the big extractor. The center sections had gone flat. It came out even thicker but not as soft. Once it dried I plumped it back up and put it on the bed. The fill is thick again but definitely less soft and down-like. Now it's more like regular fill material. It held up in the wash very well, no tears or rips. Wash cold/gentle cycle. Do not machine dry.
Then we took in a foster dog. A shitzhu mix. The little monster peed on my very best thing while I was in it. And not just a little bit. I was horrified. Panicked. I'd rather someone had keyed my car or slapped me across the face.
I took it to the laundry and had it washed. Like pet cemetary, it came back wrong. All the fill had migrated somehow with the quilted stitching still intact so all of my softness was effectively being held hostage in half of the squares.
But I didn't give up.
I shook and smooshed as best I could while my husband stood by shaking his head pitifully saying, "It's done for honey. Let it go." "No! How can you say that?! I can save it!" I cried, "I have to!"
But I couldn't save it.
It's currently balled up in the corner of my bedroom because I'm so attached to it I can't bear to throw it away. Not to mention it probably won't fit in the trash can.
And now it's $10 more than it was and I can't afford to replace it right now. So I haven't had a decent nights sleep in days, my body aches again (specifically my hips neck and shoulders), and I'm beginning to seriously consider sleeping on the floor in a ball with my very best thing.
I might sound like a head case, but not a single word is an exaggeration. I loved that mattress topper. I swear even my dreams were better sleeping on it. Now, it's the only one I've owned so maybe it's this way with all of them, I've nothing to compare it to. But I can't imagine anything else could be better. Definitely not memory foam. That crap just feels wrong on a body.
Moral of the story is; buy it, love it, protect it and always, ALWAYS beware of shitzhus.
(Now, I know you're wondering and yes, the dog is alive and well and a beloved member of the family. He has absolutely no clue he's caused me such distress and heartache... the monster.)