|Item Weight||6.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||91250|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1/4 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Superior Pump 91250 Utility Pump, 1/4 HP, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10' cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8 inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed (E238091, by UL, 2019) and CSA certified (230584, by CSA, 2019)
Construction and Discharge
Multiple discharge hookup options
Motor and Performance
|Superior Pump 91012 12 Volt Thermoplastic Utility Pump||Superior Pump 91025 1/5 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump||Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump||Superior Pump 91330 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump||Superior Superior Pump 91570 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump|
|Garden hose adapter||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Performance||1380 GPH||1560 GPH||1800 GPH||2400 GPH||3300 GPH|
|Discharge Size||1-1/4 in. NPT||1-1/4 in. NPT||1-1/4 in. NPT||1-1/4 in. NPT||1-1/2 in. NPT|
|Power Cord Length||20 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.|
|Impeller Material||Thermoplastic||Thermoplastic||Thermoplastic||Thermoplastic||Stainless Steel|
|Solids||1/8 in.||1/8 in.||1/8 in.||1/8 in.||3/8 in.|
Compare with similar items
Superior Pump 92250 Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump with Tethered Float Switch, 1/4 HP, Black
Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
SumpMarine UTP 115-Volt 330 GPH Portable Transfer Water Pump, Bronze
WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology,Yellow
Wayne 57729-WYN1 EEAUP250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Electric Water Removal Pump
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Pleminnyk Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 7.00 x 7.00 inches||7.00 x 7.00 x 12.00 inches||7.25 x 7.75 x 11.50 inches||8.00 x 8.00 x 7.50 inches||11.00 x 11.00 x 10.00 inches||6.50 x 6.50 x 12.00 inches|
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70's, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service - Superior Pumps Built to Last!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Metal stock tank (I used a round 5ft diameter/2 ft deep tank which holds about 300 gallons of water
- PowerFit PF31089 Garden Hose Inlet Filter (MUST HAVE)
- (2) Camco 22763 TastePURE Drinking Water Hose (1/2"ID x 4') - Lead Free
- Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower
- (2) Gilmour 7FHS7FH Double Female Swivel Brass Connector, 3/4-Inch by 3/4-Inch
- Regular garden hose
- Propane tank and batteries for the water heater
1. You really need the inlet filter. The water heater has a tiny mesh screen that gets clogged up even with just tiny clothing fibers. The inlet filter saves the day. You'll also need to get two of the short hoses to connect the inlet filter.
2. Take the time to securely connect all hoses to/from the water heater. If anything is leaking, the heater stops working.
3. I haven't addressed the 15 min heater cut-off. I just set a timer and turn it back on after a few minutes.
4. The inlet assembly has been leaking a little, even after I adjusted it, so I just put the inlet filter in the water instead of letting it hang outside. Problem solved.
5. You can be in the tub with the pump running. It's built to be submerged and is totally fine.
When filling the tub:
1. Set up and connect the heater per instructions. Water hose from house goes into the heater, outlet hose goes in the tub, gas hose goes to the propane tank. Follow instructions on how to tighten each hose! If anything is off the heater won't stay lit.
2. Turn on the gas, turn the heater power switch on, and turn the water hose on. When the water is running through the heater it'll click and light. HOT water will start flowing from the outlet hose into the tub. Adjust the temp to your needs.
It takes about 45 minutes to fill my ~300 gallon tub.
When reheating a cold tub:
1. Connect the inlet filter to both small hoses referenced above so that it's in the middle.
2. Disconnect the house water hose from the heater and connect the hose/filter assembly. Connect the other side of the hose to the pump.
3. Put the pump and inlet filter in the tub.
4. You should have the pump connected to a short hose, to the inlet filter, to another short hose, to the water hose inlet on the heater. The rest of the connections aren't changed.
5. . Turn on the gas, turn the heater power switch on, and plug in the pump. When the water is running through the heater it'll click and light. HOT water will start flowing from the outlet hose into the tub. I leave the heater temp and water pressure on the highest setting when reheating the water.
It takes about 1.5 hours to reheat ~300 gallons of water in the tub.
1. I often sit in the tub alone after work and I've decided it's pretty big for just one person. I'm going to get an oval 2.5 ft wide/2 ft deep/6 ft long for when I'm relaxing alone and keep this one for when friends come over.
2. The water stays fresh for a few days without any chemicals if it's covered. You can add a small amount of chlorine if you wanted to.
3. Please use a cover. Squirrels can jump in but they can't get out. I learned the hard way.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Top international reviews
Put the pump in the water, hooked the hose up to it and plugged it in. Twenty minutes later the huge puddles were gone - hundreds of litres of water in size and the pump drained them in no time.
I repeated this process once a day until the snow melted enough to drain them naturally. Didn't want to leave the pump overnight as I was concerned it might freeze.
Would have drained MUCH faster with a bigger diameter hose than a garden hose but no complaints at all. Nice gunk filter on the bottom intake as well.
This pump and having an outside hot water tap make water changes a breeze!
I did use a 1 1/4 inch hose and not the garden hose connection. I know that made a large difference.
Quick, quiet, moves lots of water.....very happy with my purchase. Shopped around at Princess, Costco, crappy tire....this was a great price!
Merci Amazon d'avoir réglé mon problème.