|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 4.7 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||RDCNPF/M|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Powder Free|
Superior RDCNPF KeepKleen Contour Work Nitrile Gloves, Latex Free Glove, Disposable Gloves, Powder Free, 4 mil Thickness, 9" Length, Medium (Box of 100)
($0.11 / Gloves)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NITRILE GLOVES: Our nitrile disposable gloves are the best choice for tear and puncture resistance.
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Powder-free for sensitive skin while maintaining excellent touch sensitivity and grip strength.
- LATEX FREE: Ergonomically shaped and contains no natural rubber proteins that cause allergies.
- SAFETY RATINGS: Our latex free gloves are CFIA approved for food handling.
- APPLICATIONS: Nitrile gloves are designed for medical-related services, food handling, parts handling, janitorial services, painting and finishing services.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For over 100 years, Superior Glove has been one of the leading manufactures of safety and work gloves. Our mission is simple: Give you the best protection possible. Safety isn’t just a slogan. It’s a promise.
Superior KeepKleen Contour Latex-Free Gloves are 9-inches long and shaped to the natural curves of your hands. Beaded cuffs prevent tearing when donning. Nitrile gloves resist tearing, snags and punctures. Textured fingertips for better wet/dry grip. These disposable gloves are completely free of natural rubber latex, making them a great alternative for those who suffer from latex allergies.
Available Sizes: Extra Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and 2XL.
- Dental/Medical Exam (Class 2 Medical Grade)
- Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Food handling (CFIA approved for Food Handling)
- Parts Handling Janitorial Painting and Finishing
Please reference our sizing chart for the perfect fit!
About Superior Glove
Founded in 1910, Superior Glove is proud to be one of the most diverse and technologically advanced glove manufacturers in North America. With an in-house lab at our headquarters, we're always looking to continuously push the limits on what's possible with our gloves.
Our commitment to safety extends far beyond the basics. Workplace hand injuries stand out as some of the most preventable. It's our goal to help decrease the number of workplace related hand injury incidents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these gloves latex free?
Are these gloves textured?
These gloves are smooth but do have textured fingertips for better grip.
How do I figure out what size glove to purchase?
Please reference our sizing chart above.
Are these touchscreen compatible?
What color are these gloves?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I use these primarily for protection from liquid resin.