- SureKnit 7-gauge string knit gloves are great for general-purpose applications, like parts handling, general maintenance and food processing
- These ones are an economy version, weighing 50 grams per pair, meaning they stand up well in general applications
- The cotton/poly blend is cool, comfortable and landers extremely well
- Applications include car/automotive, parts handling, maintenance, food handling
- CFIA approved for food handling
Have one to sell?
Superior SQG SureKnit Cotton/Polyester Economy String Knit Glove, Work, 7 Gauge Thickness, X-Large, Gray (Pack of 1 Dozen)
|Price:||$14.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 5 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Superior Glove Works|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3.95 pounds|
|Specific Uses For Product||Laboratory|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Superior SureKnit economy string knit glove. Sure Knit 7-gauge string knit gloves are great for general-purpose applications, like parts handling, general maintenance and food processing. These ones are an economy version, weighing 50 grams per pair, meaning they stand up well in general applications. The cotton/poly blend is cool, comfortable and launders extremely well. CFIA approved for food handling.
There are no customer reviews yet.