Superior Threads - Monopoly Reduced-Sheen Clear 2,200 Yds. Polyester Thread
- Price is for 1 Spool 2200 yards of Superior Threads MonoPoly 01 Clear 119-01 Invisible Thread
- MonoPoly is made from .004mm Monofilament Polyester which is strong with low stretch while remaining soft & pliable; will not become brittle over time (nylon monofilament thread tends to go brittle), will not discolor (nylon monofilament thread tends to "yellow" over time)
- Use MonoPoly for invisible applique, quilting, bobbins and apparel or where ever reduced-sheen invisible thread is required
- Home Machines: Topstitch #70/10.; set top tension to 2.0
- Longarm Machine : #18 (MR 4.0); loosen top and bobbin tension
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MonoPoly is a polyester monofilament thread. Commonly called an 'invisible thread' due to its fineness. Invisible thread is often used for invisible applique when the stitching is not meant to be seen.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 54 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: Writing review from my husband's profile.