Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Superlux HD-662 Closed Back Studio Headphones
|Price:||$47.45 & FREE Shipping|
- Susato low d whistle, kildare - large bore, two piece cylindrical plastic, tuneable with a thumb rest
- Made by susato whistles - these fine us made whistles have set a new benchmark in sound and quality
- Great session whistle
- Loud, clear tone
- Plastic whistles have good intonation and are not affected by temperature changes
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Superlux Professional Monitoring at Novice Prices The HD662 is a closed back dynamic headphone whose sound quality meets the demands of even professional recording studios. Its patented sturdy construction provides long-lasting durability even in challenging conditions yet the headband's light weight and optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort. Features High resolution dynamic drivers Precision tuned acoustic chamber Accurate and detailed sound High efficiency and wide dynamic range Durable structure Comfortable long-lasting ear pads Single side straight cable Optimized headband pressure Details The Superlux HD-662 Studio Headphone has a flat extended frequency response with a natural deep rich bass. The Superlux HD-662 ergonomically designed vinyl earpads combined with the lightweight and self-adjusting headband makes them ideal for extended wearing time during recording sessions. Whether you are monitoring broadcasting or just listening to music tracks you can expect comfort and sonic accuracy from the HD-662 studio headphones.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have to change the pads (they can take the same ones as AKG 272HD or 271 MKII). They are very stiff and will make you you itch after use. The clamp is very stiff as well, so, you have to try and loosen it without breaking it. If you get those right, you will like them. Note that what ever you do, they are meant for a short time use only. In my humble opinion.
At loud bass, you will hear the driver shake inside the cups! Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to open and modify it, but surly it is a good start.
The mids are there but a bit tinny.
The highs are similar to my AKG 272HD, which at the time (2012), priced at ~240-270$
It is close to AKG 272HD and 271 MKII that I have if you lower the volume or fix the bass rattle. As for the mids, not very much.
Sound isolation - average. Sound quality - average.
Build quality - good. Comfort - good
I think for few more dollars you can get a better sounding headphones with better isolation. But for the price these are ok.