Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 15, 2012
What can I saw it is a superman long sleeve shirt for a kid. The kid loves it and so will yours if he/she is into superman. For the first few days it was tough to get my nephews to take these shirts off (I bought another in another review). They are that per-school elementary age where there are into the comic book super heroes.

The price here on amazon for this is great. The fit and finish are good too.
on July 9, 2015
This shirt was purchased for my son. Fabric quality was wonderful and thick. Very warm shirt that was perfect for our winters in Southern Arizona. The applique/patch on the front was a bit stiff and somewhat uncomfortable. The raglan sleeves were fun and the trim a nice touch of style. Overall a very nice shirt that I would recommend.
on November 18, 2013
My little cousin loves this shirt and I love the price. It is well worth the money to buy it for a child who is a superhero fan.
on July 29, 2013
My son is 7 he's about 50 pounds he's very small. I ordered him 8's just incase they did run small and they seem to be true to size. Its a bit big but i ordered bigger so its expected. The quality is unbelievable for the low price tag! Id recommend! Ordered 5 of them for school!
on July 19, 2013
But i guess all american siZes do, for the price it was an excellent buy. Will keep this one for when he is older as i biught a smaller one for his birday party theme.
on August 12, 2013
Material is good and the design superb but the size is way too big. I recommend it only if you are looking for a a big size that will last.
on September 7, 2013
This t-shirt had a stain to the front which made me wonder if it was used...................very disappointed. the material is not what was expected .....very itchy and uncomfortable.
on August 31, 2013
Awesome for the price. I bought them as party favors for my son's Superman birthday instead of spending the same amount on random junk. I was a hit!
on September 12, 2013
This is a great shirt, but the material is really rough, definitely need to wear a t-shirt underneath. The price is amazing though.
on August 3, 2013
Fits nicely and feels like quality material. My nephew really liked it (got it for his birthday), and he feels cool in superhero clothes. His mom appreciates the extra clothes for school :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.