Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 7, 2013
This wasn't nearly as good as I and II, but I'm a Christopher Reeve fan, so I'll just say it was good because he starred in it. The DVD, though, was of poor quality. When I opened the case, the disc had come loose from it's spindle so it was kind of scratched just from that. I requested a second DVD, but it also had come loose in its case and was rattling around inside. Whomever replicated these DVDs was pretty sloppy. Picture quality was only fair and the Dolby surround wasn't very good either. I needed this disc for my collection, so what else was there to do? This is the only version out there. No BluRay as of yet.
on November 20, 2009
I proudly admit that this movie rocks! Yeah, it's full of cheesy 80's moments but c'mon it's got Superman vs Richard Pryor!!!!! Granted if you were born after this film was produced; it's doubtful that you will like an iota of it, and (for you) that is just too bad. Mr Pryor basically is hating life and wants to make some cash. He learns how to program and bam he's mastered the banking software and does the infamous rounding off the pennies and saving it for yourself hack. As far as geeky hackers go, you could do a lot worse than Pryor; but the best (worst) part is that he is simply left to his own devices. The true big bad builds this super computer thingy that Pryor designs and with it almost beats Supes, end of movie. I guess the success of it, is that you really do feel as though you are leafing through a Superman comic circa '83.
on May 16, 2016
"Superman 3" was my least favorite of the the original 4, played by Christopher Reeve. While I did enjoy simply because it was another Superman film, it paled in comparison to the others. This one finds Superman dealing with a computer genius villain (albeit a misguided one) and his employers. Also, genetically altered Kryptonite and bad guy Superman what if scenario. I recommend this one to all Superman and comic book fans, just don't expect it to shine like it's predecessors.
on March 29, 2017
When I watched Superman 3 my VHS player it played just perfect like I hoped it would
on March 29, 2016
It is a classic Super-Man movie. This is by far not the best in the five movie series with Christopher Reed, but wanted to add this to my collect so i have the complete set of five.
on December 4, 2015
This is the first movie I ever watched in a theater, I was a huge Superman fan as a kid and this is a moment I will always remember.
on October 16, 2016
Nice to get caught up on old favorites.
on February 22, 2015
Tried to be funny but missed the mark a mile.
on November 17, 2014
A very funny movie , and I like this superman better then the one now in a rubber suit. Richard was really good in this as well.
on June 24, 2016
Is it possible to give a film a -3 stars rating? I wish this movie was a superman spoof, not an actual sequel. Richard P is really funny in this movie. That's the only nice thing I can say about it.