Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Superman Kids' SUP4018 Logo Watch” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 7% off the $9.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Round silver-tone watch with Superman logo on dial and bezel
- Quartz movement with digital diaply
- Protective glass dial window
- Features buckle closure and blue silicone band
- Not water resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Since Superman first came on the scene in Action Comics #1 in 1938, he has captured the hearts and imagination of America. He is the true American Hero, and fans of all ages will enjoy our Superman watch collection. The watches are designed to be enjoyed by anyone at any age. They are unique and designed to be more than just a collectable watch, but as a fashion timepiece appropriate for a son of Krypton.
Blue silicone strap watch, round case features superman logo on Lcd digital display and a silver buckle closure.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009SZWULU
- Item model number: SUP4018
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||DC Comics|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, that is where the positives with this watch end. The glass lens/cover scratches extremely easily, such that the time was almost unreadable after only a couple weeks of being worn. Additionally, the time is frequently off by several hours after a day or two, even after just being adjusted, making the watch pretty much useless as a timepiece.
Comparatively, a cheap name brand digital watch that we have had sitting around for years which was worn by the same child is not at all scratched and has never needed to be adjusted. Recommendation: stay away from this watch and purchase another one that more reliably keeps time and does not scratch so easily.
Bought this for my 6 year old and was too big on his wrist, so with adding a few extra notches it fits great now.