Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2014
My little boy is 5 and is in Kindergarten this year. He loves this watch. The background silver metal is shiny and looks really neat in person. The only complaint is that the band is a bit large for a 5 year old. I'm guessing if you have a 7 year old, this would be the perfect size. It is such a neat little watch, I still give it 5 stars.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on August 9, 2015
My son gets confused because the minutes are on the inside rather than the outside. So when i ask him for the hour he reads the minutes. Have a different watch that's the opposite and he does fine on that one. Also after the second use he got home from school and the hour numbers from 3 to 6 where all gone. Easy to put on and very comfortable.
on May 1, 2015
Watch does not work. Second hand is stuck twitching back and forth. I tried everything I could think of without taking the watch apart to get it to move. After 16 minutes of tinkering, it finally moved from 55 seconds around to 35, but then got stuck again. Thankfully, Amazon is refunding me.... however there was a VERY unhappy 9 year old who did not receive the watch he was anticipating for his birthday. Want to feel like a terrible aunt? Buy a defective watch.
Other than it not working, it looks great. If it worked, it would be the perfect watch for a child learning to tell time.
on October 9, 2016
My 5 year old son really loves his first watch. Total win as far as he is concerned. My isdues: the little strap loop things don't stay put; the holes don't go small enough for him, I had to add two holes to get it small enough; the numbers on the outer bezel do come off easily, though a coat or two of clear top coat nail polish solves that issue.
on June 4, 2017
I love everything about this watch except that every one of the white hour numbers rubbed off the first day that son, who is generally not rough with his things, wore it.
on October 23, 2016
I bought this for my 6 years old son, and he love it and very satisfied with it.
If your kid is a superman fan, I highly recommend this watch.
The strap is really soft and kind to his hand, I was afraid it might be dry and tough on his skin, but it is not.
on February 27, 2015
Bought this as a learning tool for my grandson and since he's into super heroes I knew this would be perfect! I recieved this just as described and super fast ( it was of course a Superman watch so that may have helped ) I would highly recommend this seller, you will be pleased with the service.
on February 17, 2015
Nice piece of watch. The kid really loved the watch and this made my day.5-Stars...
on August 4, 2014
this is not meant for kids to wear but to play.. the strap size is so big that an adult can use it. Not good for kids under 15 years...
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 20, 2016
I bought this for my son's xmas present. I'm not sure that he has learned to tell time any better with the extra numbers on the face. But he's sure happy about it being Superman!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.