Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 6, 2012
Shirt came is just as pictured. nice material. and an excellent price if you have little ones that are nito the "Man of Steel"....Ok I am the one into Superman....I wear Superman shirts daily around the house....So this is my way of influencing my family :)
on September 12, 2013
I love superman tee & I bought the size 18/20 for myself, but it's huge so I gave it to my 5'9" medium built brother. Nice jersey, but the material is REALLY rough, definitely need to wear a t-shirt underneath!
on January 26, 2014
For the purchase of a good friend, after receipt of the goods, he said the quality of goods is very good, will have the opportunity to buy again.
on August 23, 2013
I ordered this shirt size 18/20 because that is what I normally wear, but when I received the shirt, I realized it is definitely too big. So, I had to order a size smaller (14/16), it washes well, and did not shrink. Just beware when you order this shirt as it runs bigger.
on December 27, 2012
The neck hole for this shirt is extremely small. Actually coundn't get it over the head of a 4 year old. Now I have to try to stretch it and hope it works. Great quality shirt and material, but with small neck hole he may never get to wear it.
on January 2, 2013
This shirt is awesome looking, does not look cheap..its actually really nice, but it runs big..it was for my 14 year old brother and it did fit him big..but he still loved it..I recommend going one size down..
on February 3, 2016
Looks great on my son.
on January 3, 2013
any young man will feel very styling in this attractive long sleeve colorful shirt.super heroes always a plus Go Superman!
on September 3, 2014
A little big for my little one but you can't beat the price for such a quality and stylish Long sleeve shirt.
on December 20, 2012
We bought these jerseys for our nephews and when we received them we were suprised to see good quality matreial that actual jerseys are made of.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.