Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Junior's Superman Cape Knee High Socks - One Size (Blue)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 28, 2015
These fun socks were purchased for a charity 5K Walk/Run, and we were the most photographed team! These socks are really cute, and the capes on the back really make the look! The tops were a bit slim if you have wider calves, but the sock itself was a perfect fit. The seller worked with me when I needed these in quantity and in a rush. They really made this happen and I am so grateful! I would definitely purchase other items from this seller.
on January 10, 2016
I got these for a superman themed support walk and they were a huge hit! I wear a women's shoes size 9 and these fit perfectly! I've had no issues with washing. I keep them inside out in the wash and they do great.
on June 17, 2015
These are awesome. My brother told me a week before his wedding that the groomsmen would be having a crazy sock contest and the accent color was a bright blue. After searching locally I found these on Amazon and had to order them. I chose the free shipping option and they got here within three days. After everyone showed off their polka dots and stripes I busted these out and won by unanimous decision. Great quality and the cape was a hit at the reception afterwards!
on January 2, 2015
Bought some of these superman socks for a white elephant gift over the Christmas holiday. They were a huge hit, turning out to be one of the most sought after items available. The new owner of the sock is looking forward to wearing them while out running soon.

They are good quality material, and the cape appears to be fastened very securely to the sock. No reason to believe they won't last for a long time.
on December 22, 2014
We got 2 pairs of these. One pair for a sock party, and one pair because my daughter fell in love with them. They were a big hit at the party. At first the girls just wanted the fuzzy socks with the animals, but once they really got a look at these, they were all trying to trade for them!
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 15, 2013
I have new boots and needed new socks. These are just the ticket, was able to give up driving when I wear these socks. I am able to leap buildings with a single bound, couple of leaps and I am at my destination. I have to be careful indoors, however, I forgot and leaped, and got a concussion from hitting my head on the ceiling. Wonder if Superman sells helmets?

Recommended With Caution. prisrob 09-15-13
on October 28, 2014
These socks made my Halloween costume! I got compliments on them and everyone loved them. They're not quite knee high on me, I have really long legs, but they are close. The colors in the photo are very accurate to the colors of the product
on December 29, 2013
These socks fit both a twelve year old and a seventeen year old. They are pretty good quality. After one wear, however, there were a few strings coming loose on the bottom as there is a superman logo on the foot of the sock too. The emblem on the front of the socks is red glitter thread and I wasn't expecting that.
on January 12, 2014
These socks are really cute, and after reading reviews, I thought they would be totally fine for adult sizes, however, they were a little small overall. They are definitely best suited for the juniors category!
on August 29, 2013
I bought these for a friend how loves Superman and running around in socks so his feet don't get cold.
When we know we are going to spend time together he wears his Superman's and I wear my Batman's. Then end up having our own joke that nobody believes until we pull up our pants or I flip out my capes.
They are fun to wear. They glide great on hard wood floors and the capes flap wonderfully.