Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 6, 2012
Thick, gym-quality mats. Significantly more expensive than other options but I couldn't imagine a better quality rubber mat for my home gym. None of that "foam" b.s., these are real rubber. The only draw-back is the price.
on July 14, 2017
Great for the price, smell does take a while to subside but it does go away. They can be a bit slippery until broken in and roughened up. Happy with purchase. I would suggest getting hugger quality larger extra mats for increased grip and performance if you are doing dynamic movements.
on December 3, 2015
Started out ordering one or two sets of these for my gym floor, and ordered more and more so it is completely covered now. Obviously, I recommend them. They are nice and thick. I could drop a lot of weight and not worry about dinging the tiles under them. They aren't exactly cheap, but worth the investment so I don't have to retile a floor if we sell this house. I even cut several of them to fit a corner area and that was easy with a razor blade knife.
on June 6, 2017
good product
on April 24, 2015
Good quality rubber for workouts but no beveled edges available and the edges are crumbling where it meets the floor.
on January 25, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for. Thick, heavy duty, great quality mats. I will be purchasing many more of these for my work out area in my basement.
on April 1, 2017
Easy to put together. Great upgrade for my weight area.
on March 2, 2015
Bought these for my husband to use in his closet, They were easy to use. No complaints from my husband so I guess they are great.
on January 1, 2016
Smell and slick surface dissipate after a few weeks of use.
on November 12, 2014
I have ordered this same product over and over to pad my studio floor. The last order was not cut in the exact shape and would not puzzle together. I would like it replaced but can't get amazon to answer.