|RAM||512 GB DDR3 800|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Supermicro DDR3 800 LGA 2011 Server Motherboard X9DA7-O
|Price:||$519.39 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$130.03 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: Dual?LGA2011, Supports Intel Xeon E5-2600 Series Processors; QPI up to 8 GT/s
- Chipset: Intel C602
- Memory: 16x 240pin DDR3-1600/1333/1066/800 DIMM Slots, Supports up to?512 GB ECC/REG Memory or 128GB ECC/Unbuffered Memory
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots; 3x PCI-Express 3.0?x8 Slots (one runs at x4)
- SATA: 6x SATA2 Ports, 2x SATA3 Ports; Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Ports:?6x USB 3.0 Ports (4?via header, 2 Type A);?10x USB 2.0 Ports (6?via header,?4 Type A); 1x?PS/2?Keyboard/Mouse Port; 2x RJ45 LAN Ports; 1x Serial Port; Audio I/O Jacks
- LAN:?Dual Intel?i350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS LGA2011-v3/ Intel C612 PCH/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX and 3-Way SLI/ SATA3&USB3.0/ M.2/ A&V&2GbE/ EEB Server Motherboard
ASRock Motherboard ATX DDR3 1066 Intel LGA 2011 EP2C602-4L/D16
Supermicro Dual LGA2011/Intel C602/A&2GbE/EATX Server Motherboard X9DAE-O
Supermicro Extended ATX DDR4 LGA 2011 Motherboard X10DAI-O
Supermicro Dual LGA2011, Intel C612, DDR4, SATA3 & USB3.0, A & 2GbE, ATX Server Motherboard X10DAL-I-O
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Daytona Web||Amazon.com||Warehouse Deal Express||Daytona Web||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Chipset Type||—||Intel C612 PCH||—||—||—||—|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||LGA 2011||LGA 2011-3||Intel – LGA 2011||LGA 2011||LGA 2011||LGA 2011|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 12 x 13.1 in||3.19 x 16.73 x 15.55 in||15.96 x 14.78 x 13.91 in||4 x 18 x 15 in||12 x 13 x 3.5 in||10 x 12 x 0.1 in|
|Item Weight||4.65 lbs||6.17 lbs||—||7.77 lbs||5 lbs||3.75 lbs|
|Memory Slots Available||16||16||4||16||16||8|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||—||1,024 GB||—||—||—||1,024 GB|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 800||DDR4||DDR3 1066||DDR3 1600||DDR4||DDR4|
|Supported Motherboard||—||atx||ATX||Extended ATX||—||atx|
|Total Pci Slots Free||1||—||1||6||6||—|
|Total SATA Ports||2||—||8||8||10||—|
Supermicro X9DA7-O Dual LGA2011/ Intel C602/ DDR3/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&2GbE/ EATX Server Motherboard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UEFI firmware bug leads to bricking the board when UEFI NVRAM is exhausted when multiple .efi file configurations are changed on multiple devices. This scenario has been replicated across 4 boards.
While Supermicro tech support was very willing to RMA the boards, they were never able to diagnose and correct this UEFI issue. The same hardware transfers and runs without issue on an ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16. Consider this alternative for dual-boot builds.
Two stars due to ineffective tech support.