Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 636 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 732 reviews
GREAT series! I re-purchased ALL of the seasons on Blu-ray
----for many, O-B-V-I-O-U-S reasons and SHELF-SPACE----
since this excellent series s-h-o-u-l-d last at least as long as
THE SIMPSONS [And, OMG, there's NO comparison, there!]
This series, GRIMM, and THE WALKING DEAD are the only
reasons to watch broadcast-TV! Highly recommended... Oh!
And I think the actors ALL enjoy the characters they play... it shows on the screen.
Season 4 of 13... or MANY more!
This series is a great show to watch about the storylines of Ghosts, Demons, Witches, Urban Legends, and with this season Angels the cast for the two brothers is right on for this show as well as they seem to connect as real brothers to make the show more entertaining as well. The series is a nice cut away from the recent shows like CSI, NCIS, or Criminal Minds an the such as the main protagonists of this show aren't human criminals or murderers but supernatural spiritual enemies that you can't just shoot with a normal weapon or lock away in a normal prison and so the Winchester brothers must always come up with a mystical and sometimes unusual way to defeat their enemies. This season will deal with the coming apocalypse and the introduction of powerful angels to join the fight this time, but as expected the brothers are highly dubious of these events since their time fighting demons an the such they have never encountered an angel before. The show as with the other previous three seasons will be entertaining and leave you wanting for more especially with the cliffhanger of this seasons end. The video like the rest of the season box sets is clear and sharp no distortions to worry about and the audio is great to, the extras are some deleted scenes, a few gag reels, a documentary segment about the mythology of the afterlife more specifically Heaven and Hell, and a few commentaries on some episodes. So if you're a fan of ghost movies or myths here's a great show for you and for fans who've already gotten the first three seasons like me rejoice as the fourth has arrived....
on May 23, 2010
I am a relatively new comer to Supernaturaul, the TV program. Being chronically ill and house-bound, I found daytime TV shallow, not entertaining, and tedious. But I happened upon this program about 2 brothers who roam the country, ridding the land of evil--whether it be demons, shape-shifters or whatever--,they see it as their job to rid the earth of these evils. Being a huge Buffy fan (and missing her terribly) this truly fit the bill of what I had been missing for the last several years: two regular guys, just wanting to do good, and taking on all sorts of evil--and WINNING! Yes! The good guys won!

So I quickly became addicted to the daily reruns shown, but soon found I was missing a lot of "in" jokes. So I logged onto Amazon (my favorite store ever) and found past seasons were for sale. Here, for a small amount of money, I could get all the past seasons, be able be watch loads of episodes, and not have to miss out on those "in" jokes anymore!

The Complete Fourth Season is great. Its packaging is much improved, allowing easy removal and return of the discs without the hassle of overlapping discs.The cinematography seems to be more clear on this, along with the lighting. If you like this show and want to see it at its best, I recommend buying the Complete Fourth Season on DVD; you won't be sorry.
on September 25, 2016
Castiel!!!!!! 1 of the most favorite characters to ever be created in Supernatural history and glad they kept him as a regular. The start of the Angelic wars and the end of the Sam/Dean wolf pack. I hate to say it but I was glad sam and dean was not the dynamic duo anymore but the awesome 3 Sam, Dean, and yes Castiel. Glad they started the heaven wars or at least a supernatural version of what angels should look like. I cant be the only guy that thinks every angle was perfect or was this sweet boy that only acted good, did good things, or was royal in every aspect of life. Cant wait to re watch Castiel's rise to Fame and the Winchesters intro to God, heaven, My lord etc.

I am a prophet of the lord. hear me Sand and dean winchester. heehhehe
Supernatural is one of the most interesting and underappreciated series on TV. It combines humor, horror and spiritual themes without being saccharin. Although Christianity is not at all overt in the series, the mindset and stories come from the last several millennia of Christian thinking. Siupernatural makes a statement that dabbling in witchcraft and demonology is dangerous and wrong. The rituals are strongly based on John Dee's enochian work, including the sigil of Amareth. Incredibly well done. I don't understand how they hooked up with a technical advisor that was so well versed. My only complaint is that a coujple of demons are named "Aleister" and "Crowley," which I think is rather uncalled for. Many of the bad guys are named after goetic spirits, which is quite appropriate. As a member of the OTO, I love the use of the unicursal hexagram as the sigil of the "Men of Letters," identified later in the series. This season is the beginning of the time when the series really hit its stride.
on July 28, 2013
I love Supernatural. For me, it's the best Sci-Fi/Fantasy series currently in production, and I've been watching it since Episode 1. They bridge the plot lines between seasons so well, infuse new characters without ever truly "jumping the shark", and the humor is just awesome.
To compare to other series out there:
I tend to think of the first three seasons at least as kind of a "freelance x-files", and even some episodes after. Just instead of using UFO's as a long term story ark, there are a few other main antagonists. (Note: no significant UFO content in this series, if that's what you're looking for.)
I'm Not much of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, but I know a lot of people who liked that and like this. On the other hand, I find Supernatural to be a lot grittier, better special effects, and less comic-book like than any of the episodes of Buffy I've seen. So don't take one for granted as the other.
For those that are looking more for a "scare the crap out of me, can't go to bed" type series, I have to say it's a 50/50 shot. On one hand my girlfriend will not watch this without me there and spending the night, so for some it will have that effect. On the other hand it's been rare that I've had trouble sleeping.

Sorry for anyone who's looking for comments on this season in particular, I like the series enough I'm currently in the habit of just buying them all so I can re-watch in future years... except I will comment that Castiel became of my favorite sci-fi characters ever. :-P
on July 29, 2017
Great price and spot on delivery time. Love this series been picking up the seasons trying to play catch up since it is still going. No internet needed can watch anytime.
on May 14, 2017
got this for my daughter and she is just in love with this series..........we hope to get all of them for her
on October 23, 2016
Basically certain things like my weight 5 foot bar and other things that I might have received either broken or just was not the right order that I really wanted that could have been more my fault but other than that long as you guys bring me everything you should bring me you guys did a beautiful job I can't say nothing bad about him is on you guys are great but just longer receive my stuff I'll be happy thank you very much William calll
on November 15, 2015
Supernatural is a show for those who want to escape reality for a bit. The tale of two brothers traveling the country, trying to save the world from evil (and sometimes "good") will draw you in and never let you out!