Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EasyAcc® Superspeed USB 3.0 4 Port Bus-Powered and Self-Powered 2-in-1 Hub with 3.3 ft USB 3.0 Cable for Mac,iMac,MacBook Pro Air,Ultrabooks,Microsoft Surface RT,Laptops,Raspberry Pi,and any PC,Black
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 4, 2016
I am tickled pink! I can finally listen to Audio Noir on my tube radio, with that warm tube sound, just like those old radio shows are meant to sound! I was looking to get an AM transmitter so I could listen on any of my tube radios, but wasn't willing to spend upwards of $70 just yet. Since I do have one old tubie with FM I decided to take a chance on this little FM transmitter.

I use the TuneIn radio app on my tablet, which has many different classic radio sites to choose from. My personal favorite is Audio Noir, which has all the old time radio detective shows.

Setup is very easy. Make sure the unit is fully charged. Plug into the headphone jack of your tablet or phone. I have a Nexus 7 in a case and the jack is long enough that I did NOT have to remove the case, which was nice. Long press the left button to turn the unit on, then find a channel that will work for you and your radio.

Make sure you place your tablet and transmitter away from anything electrical. When I first got this I tried using it while I was still charging my tablet and the transmitter and got a terrible hum during broadcast. Once everything was charged and removed from their chargers I tried again. I have my tablet and transmitter on my desk, which is about 15 feet or so away from my radio. Works BEAUTIFULLY. Absolutely beautifully!
on March 4, 2016
I just love it. First time I am able to get a station and listen to music and make calls using it through my radio. No issues.
on March 13, 2016
+ USB power jack included, light-weight and small, good amount of signal
- tough to see the radio frequency in bright sunlight due to the reflective finish

Akface's FM transmitter is a great way to play your tunes in the car, without all that annoying "tearing apart the dashboard" business. Plug the power adapter into your lighter socket, plug the 3.5mm plug into your phone's headphone jack, set the frequency and you're good to go. None of this type of open-air transmitter is going to be able to overpower a strong, close radio station - they just don't carry enough power. However, as long as the signal isn't too strong, this little unit should give you a fairly static-free listening experience. They were smart to put a USB jack into the back of the power plug, so that you can charge your phone. The only issue I ran into with this unit is that the mirror finish on the unit makes it very difficult to see what frequency it's tuned to in bright sunlight. As long as you're not changing channels that often, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I received a complimentary sample of this FM Transmitter, giving me the opportunity to try it out and to share my honest opinion with you.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 11, 2016
If you drive an older car like me and cannot afford to install a head unit with an AUX port, then this FM transmitter is just what you need. The package itself includes the FM transmitter, and a micro USB cable. Unlike similar devices I have used in then past, you are not required to keep the FM transmitter plugged in at all times, which leads to more freedom for yourself, and passengers if you choose to share the music.

In order to use this FM transmitter, the first and most important step is to find a radio station in your area that is NOT broadcasting anything. You can figured this out by listening. If you do not hear anything, or hear static or white noise, you can choose that channel. Next, set your FM transmitter to this station. Finally, plug your FM transmitter into your phone, iPod, or other MP3 player, turn on the music, and you are good to go!

One small area that I think could be improved with this FM transmitter is the overall shape. If you have a phone case on your cell phone, you will not be able to get the transmitter in all the way without removing the case. I think the manufacturer should look into a new design to fix this. However, other than that, this is a really nicely made FM transmitter that I use every time I’m in the car!

I was provided this FM transmitter for free for evaluative purposes.
on March 1, 2016
I got it as a gift. because my Aux port on my car broke. I picked this up and noticed it charges AND plays music through my radio. I love it. Sometimes I hear a bit of static but most of the time I forget it's being transmitted through the radio. I love that you can skip, pause, and play my iPod through the transmitter. My skip button is wonky on my iPod so this makes it smooth to control these function instead on the iTrip. I got it on clearance and it was worth every penny.
Since I own a laptop, there are only three USB ports available -- one is for my Wireless USB Mouse and the other is for my printer so that leaves me with just one free USB port! Sound familiar?

+ Since I like to read several flash drives, this one plugged into my free USB Port allows me to plug in 4 flash drives!

+ This I found to work to read 4 flash drives in my laptop and in SEVERAL of my Android Tablets that are (OTG Compatible). OTG means On the Go - if you buy a special adapter, you can plug in the USB end to the tablet (or phone) and then a flash drive etc and read it. **In this case, I plugged in 4 flash drives from 4GB to 32GB and the tablets read it when I used this EasyAcc Hub.

+ This HUB is the best quality that I have found.

Highly recommend this to all!
on May 25, 2014
If you read my first review I was upset that the Hub would not work. It was not recognized by Windows and gave an error stating "unrecognized device". I gave this item a very poor review. I had purchased another brand hub and it worked just fine. I did go through the USB controller driver in the device manager and found out that there was an updated driver available for the USB 3 Controller. I downloaded the driver, replugged the EasyAcc Hub and it loaded in Windows and at that point it worked fine. This does not explain why the new hub worked fine and the EasyAcc hub did not prior to loading this updated driver. Now to the more important part of this updated review, the customer service. EasyAcc was on this issue the day after I posted my review. They really wanted to make this situation right and they sent me an email expressing their desire to make their customers happy. They offered me a cash credit for my inconvenience. I of course refused the cash and told them I would prefer a coupon toward the purchase of a future item of an EasyAcc device. Sometimes stuff happens! Overall the customer service was excellent I would give them 5 stars for this. The device was a little bit of a hassle at first and now that it works I would give the item itself 4 stars. I would recommend buying the devices from EasyAcc because I can promise that you will get top-notch customer service after the sell.
on August 12, 2016
Love this easy to use product. My Jeep does not have any other way to play music from your phone. It is clearer than any other FM transmitter I have used before and was very affordable. The battery lasts a long time, is easy to charge and use at the same time, and I can charge my phone while using this product. Has a nice distance range too.
on November 19, 2015
I didn't use this product as much as I thought I would. I am not crazy about this product. It works; I don't doubt that. I find it a bit cumbersome to carry around in my laptop bag. It takes two USB plugs to operate. Basically, I am trading two ports for four ports. It still works after owning it for about 1.25 years.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2015
I wrote a review for this device before I had a chance to even use it, and now that I have tried to use it I realize that it just doesn't do what I need it to. I got it for my computer at work since the tower is under my desk and I use a lot of USB devices, however most of the flash drives I plug in aren't recognized by my Mac. If I put them in the tower or the USB slots on my keyboard they work just fine. Even with the extra "power" cable provided, it doesn't power the most basic flash drives.

I wish I had taken more time to test it out when I got it. If I had been smart I would have returned it immediately.