NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement – Helps Promote Relaxation, Reduce Stress, Storm Anxiety, Motion Sickness for Dogs – Tasty Pet Soft Chews with Melatonin
- HIGH-QUALITY HEALTH SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS: Bring your friendly pup the calm he needs during separation, storms, grooming or travel with tasty soft chew calming aid dog supplements that promote normal nervous system function.
- PET SUPPLEMENTS FOR ANXIETY: Ensure that your canine companion receives the support needed to reduce stress and tension. NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement.
- WHOLESOME DOG SUPPLEMENTS FOR NERVOUSNESS: Each dog soft chew in this NaturVet Calming Aid dog supplement is enhanced with melatonin, ginger, L-Tryptophan and thiamin to reduce tension and stress when dogs over 12 weeks experience anxiety during storms or when traveling.
- TASTY, DOG SOFT CHEW SUPPLEMENT: Help your pet stay calm and relaxed with Quiet Moments tasty soft chews. These soft chew dog supplements taste like a treat and are packaged in a re-sealable jar for continued freshness.
- PET PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST: Since 1994, NaturVet has been serving the four-legged community with wholesome, vitamin-infused dog supplements so that your pup or senior dog maintains a healthy lifestyle. Made in the USA, each pet product from NaturVet is cGMP compliant facility.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement
Help keep your canine companion calm and de-stressed during storms, separations, travel and grooming with NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement that is infused with a rich blend of ginger, L-Tryptophan, thiamin and melatonin to help ease your pup’s stress and anxiety.
Each calming aid dog supplement in this 70-count, 30-day supply is manufactured in the USA, NASC, cGMP compliant facility. The rich taste of each dog supplement soft chew is something your furry friend will love while it helps him keep calm in stressful situations.
Each of our dog supplement products are packaged in a re-sealable jar for maximum freshness and the scrumptious taste will leave your canine companion thinking he is getting a treat for the day. NaturVet, your trusted source for pet supplements.
- Wholesome Dog Supplement
- Calming Aid
- Includes Melatonin
- Made in the USA
- 1 x NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement
Product detailsSize:70 Soft Chews
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.75 inches; 5.44 Ounces
- Item model number : 79903695
- Date First Available : July 3, 2014
- Manufacturer : Garmon Corp. / NaturVet
- ASIN : B00LHYFZH6
- Customer Reviews:
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Caution with concomitant use of MAO inhibitors and sedatives. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Please see product image for full list of ingredients. Active Ingredients per 2 soft chews: Chamomile 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Ginger 100 mg, L-Tryptophan 30 mg, Melatonin 120 mcg. Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
For pet use only
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these on a Tuesday, gave them to her before her vet appointment, and the vet seemed extremely impressed with how much more laid back she was. I didn't know if it was just a fluke, so I tried them again before bringing her to the groomer that Thursday.
We've had bad experiences with grooming before (picking her up, she's shaking, the groomer is annoyed, etc) so I made sure to warn this new groomer of her anxiety and behavioral problems well before the appointment.
45 minutes into the grooming, the groomer called me to tell me that Piper had been extremely calm, loving, and docile the whole time. I was blown away.
I picked her up about 15 minutes later and took her to the counter to pay. There was a whole new swarm of people there, all looking at her. Normally, this triggers a fit. She was absolutely silent and didn't shake at all
I got in the car and almost started crying, I was so relieved. We've tried SO many things to help her anxiety and this is the only thing that has provided her with a sense of calm. I would recommend these to anyone!
I did not receive any sort of compensation for this review and the product was paid for with my own money.
Anyway these work great for them. I was reluctant at first because melatonin has never done a thing for me when I tried it (not these but ones for humans, obviously) but this knocks them out pretty hard after about an hour. They're absolutely great when a storm is just starting or when you need them calm because you need your sleep. If your dog is a hyper spazzoid freak like mine give these a shot. Not saying they will work for your pup but they definitely work for ours 100%.
Hopefully I don't find out down the line this is a bad product to give to dogs because so far it seems too good to be true. I've read online that products especially made for dogs in low doses aren't harmful so I'm going to assume this is true until I read otherwise.