- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press; First Edition edition (February 13, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0674856201
- ISBN-13: 978-0674856202
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,062,792 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Supply-Side Revolution: An Insider's Account of Policymaking in Washington Hardcover – February 13, 1984
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What will you learn from this book? How both good and bad economic policies are distorted by the media and propagandized by politicians. The bottom line -- why DC politicians continue to produce economic failure after failure.