- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press (December 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 067485621X
- ISBN-13: 978-0674856219
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,851,459 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Supply-Side Revolution: An Insider's Account of Policymaking in Washington Paperback – December, 1984
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What will you learn from this book? How both good and bad economic policies are distorted by the media and propagandized by politicians. The bottom line -- why DC politicians continue to produce economic failure after failure.