Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Supporting Windows 7
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 18, 2012
I wanted a thorough Win 7 book, similar to J. Andrews A+ Managing & Maintaining PC series. However, many of the procedures in this Supporting Win 7 book say to do it "like Vista" instead of explaining what the procedure is in Win 7. For many of us who "sat out" Vista and upgraded from Win XP to Win 7, this is not the typical Jean Andrews beautiful detail and thorough explanation. So, I'm disappointed. Most people I know went from XP to 7 both at home and work due to glitches in Vista, so to my way of thinking I would much rather pay what Dr. Andrews wants to charge for a thorough explanation of Win 7. I still think she is the best in the industry at explaining IT, though. Also, the labs in App A and App B are helpful!
on December 15, 2011
I got the A+ certification a few years ago using the A+ Sixth Edition textbook based on XP. This small paperback manual is an excellent update to the particulars of the Win7 OS and is well worth the price. I'll take it with me on service trips as a reference.
on April 10, 2015
sweet ill make money off these when its time to sell it back to school
on October 20, 2015
I needed it for school
on March 28, 2015
great, thank u
on November 6, 2015
Love it
on October 2, 2013
i do PC repair and use a+ info a lot this is a good supplement to that information specific for the changes win 7 brought
on February 24, 2013
This book was in great condition and it is a great quick guide for windows 7. Recommended for anyone interested in learning about Windows 7.
on September 4, 2012
This was a required book for class as par of the 220-701. I never used it at all! If you have vista and you know it, its common sence for the win7 info!
on February 2, 2015