- Series: New Approaches in Sociology
- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415978106
- ISBN-13: 978-0415978101
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,947,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Suppression of Dissent: How the State and Mass Media Squelch USAmerican Social Movements (New Approaches in Sociology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Jules Boykoff is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics and Government at Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. His research and writing appears in scholarly journals such as Global Environmental Change, Labor History, and Socialist Studies, and popular publications like Extra! and NACLA: Report on the Americas.
Browse award-winning titles. See more