Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 30, 2016
Great add on pack. Make sure you have a steam account so you can registrar and update the game.
on December 23, 2015
Purchased this DLC for Supreme Commander 2, haven't found a way to get it downloaded either through Amazon or through Steam and have gotten no response on how to download.

More importantly the price listed on Amazon was about three times higher that on Steam. Not happy there would be such a large price difference, when you have to go through the Steam service to use the game.

Supreme Commander is a fun enough game and can easily kill a few hours here and there but my primary complaint is more about the pricing model used and difficulty getting things to download.

** Got it to Download**

On the Steam interface in the upper left corner there is a couple file tabs, select the one called games and there is a drop down menu has "activate product on Steam" select that put in the product key, go to your games selection and click on the install key. Hope that helps anyone else who had a problem.

Still not happy with the price difference, would have been faster, easier, and cheaper if I purchased directly through Steam than purchasing from Amazon at a higher price and then manually moving information from one site to the other.
on June 17, 2013
I had played every bettle field on the Supreme Commander 2 game in every way possible over the last few years. This will allow me to keep the battles going for a year or so more.

Must have if you love the game
on January 28, 2013
Supreme Commander 2 is a very good game, But in my oppinion it dosn't even come close to the Original game.
on October 3, 2013
I did not see any changes or improvements in the game, I started again and everything is the same.
fortunately the cost was low not lose much
on September 13, 2014
Have tried over and over to register the game at the steam site and it won't recognize the code. Amazon doesn't download the whole game to you. What you get is installation software that tells you to go to the steam site to download the full version of the game. Looks like I have wasted my money. Won't ever buy software from amazon again. Have tried contacting steam support and they don't answer my emails. What a rip off !!
on November 25, 2013
I absolutely hate Steam and will never do business with them again.. After paying doing everything that I was supposed to do to download the game I tried about 40 times to log in but the Capcha COULD NOT BE SATISFIED no matter how many times I entered the requested characters.. So I cannot play the game that I know that I wanted and have wasted my time and my money.
on December 26, 2013
The system has to run online and this is not described in the description.
Wasted time, effort and money. Thankfully, not much money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.